Page 323 of 390 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 373 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 5840

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

The Boys, new episodes. I was pissed when I realized it was only the first three of season 2. They were solid. If you liked S1 you'll be pleased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Just finished season three of vikings and watched the first three episodes of season four. Also, we started the final season of Shitts Creek. We use that in as fill in. If it's later and we don't want to watch an hour show, we'll watch one or two Shitts Creek.

Don't think Vikings is quite as good as Last Kingdom, but I like it.

Also, going to watch the first three episodes of the Boys and Away on Netflix this weekend.

4. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    The Boys, new episodes. I was pissed when I realized it was only the first three of season 2. They were solid. If you liked S1 you'll be pleased.
    I’m finally getting to the new season tonight. So far so good!

6. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I’m finally getting to the new season tonight. So far so good!
    We rewatched the first season yesterday and today, then moved on to first three episode. 11 episodes of the Boys over last 30 hours.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    We rewatched the first season yesterday and today, then moved on to first three episode. 11 episodes of the Boys over last 30 hours.
    I noticed as I was watching it had bad reviews, so I took a look. ALL the bad reviews are people bitching that they are releasing the episodes weekly and not allowing them to binge in one day! Lol

Thankfully the show itself is as good as ever so far.

I about lost it when Homelander popped that dudes eardrums
    !

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Finished up episode 3 of The Boys. They’ve really stepped it up and honestly I’m glad it’s not all there for me to binge because I totally would! The whole subplot with The Deep is cracking me up!

12. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    The whole subplot with The Deep is cracking me up!
    The Deep has no redeeming qualities, makes a great anti-hero. They are walking the tightrope with this arc, and so far they are keeping their balance. Good call out.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

14. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Haven't we had enough of the jaded fake heroes recently? That's what is holding me back. I'm sort of tired of the whole crappy fake good guy. We have enough of those in real life. I want real heroes acting heroically, and anti-heroes are just played out now.

We need real heroes.

/rant over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Haven't we had enough of the jaded fake heroes recently? That's what is holding me back. I'm sort of tired of the whole crappy fake good guy. We have enough of those in real life. I want real heroes acting heroically, and anti-heroes are just played out now.

We need real heroes.

/rant over.
    Yeah, but he's such a lame anti-hero. It's like a double negative. It's like the square root of -1.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

So I've got HBO. I'm scrolling through the shows tonight to see if I should keep it. I spot

Tenacious D, Season 1. 1999.

Hm. IMDB approves of it. I watch. At this moment (at 1:33), I am rewarded with a true and genuine belly laugh.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Whoa!

Bob Odenkirk (Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad) was an executive producer of Tenacious D!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BCS.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	17744

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I'm now on season 3 of designated survivor, the season that Netflix took over. And they just...got rid of almost half the main characters with zero explanation for their departure? Two of which, Mike and Lyor, were two of my favorite characters. That's a bummer.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Tenacious D was awesome. I remember watching those episodes when they came on in '99.

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Tenacious D was awesome. I remember watching those episodes when they came on in '99.
    I was 12 and my friends were into T.D....sometimes good taste spans the decades?

Edit - No, upon recollection my friends were into them when we were in high school, so 2002-2006.

****...I'm old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information