Page 281 of 390 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 5840

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I thought it was really good.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Me too

I liked how they dispelled the myth that he was running with big time criminals from childhood

I thought they did a nice job with the cell telephone calls and they have a great insight into his mentality

I feel sorry for his fiancé though, regardless of her choices post arrest, she was put in a horrible position and comments like “you know my temper” from Aaron plus the police visits to the house makes me suspect she was pretty scared of him

3. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Me too

I liked how they dispelled the myth that he was running with big time criminals from childhood

I thought they did a nice job with the cell telephone calls and they have a great insight into his mentality

I feel sorry for his fiancé though, regardless of her choices post arrest, she was put in a horrible position and comments like “you know my temper” from Aaron plus the police visits to the house makes me suspect she was pretty scared of him
    I found his childhood friend’s and his dad’s personality not very believable, but with all the other speculation around him, they maybe embellished but for the most part we’re probably telling some truths. I thought their interviews were the weakest part, but that was because they sounded like they were exaggerating.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I found his childhood friend’s and his dad’s personality not very believable, but with all the other speculation around him, they maybe embellished but for the most part we’re probably telling some truths. I thought their interviews were the weakest part, but that was because they sounded like they were exaggerating.
    I hated everything the phrase

“The QB and TE” was used, I wish Hernandez murdered that dude instead

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I hated everything the phrase

“The QB and TE” was used, I wish Hernandez murdered that dude instead
    Why did he murder Odin though? Is that still up in the air?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Watching the Aaron Hernandez thing. Fascinated by Hernandez's father.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Binge watched season 2 of Sex Education on Netflix last night, good stuff and good show. Far more enjoyable than watching any football.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNut View Post
    Why did he murder Odin though? Is that still up in the air?
    From what i was getting it from it Odin found out that he was gay and didnt want his secret out. Whether or not that really played a role who knows but Aaron killed himself shortly after it went public about him being gay or bi.

11. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Watched episode one of Don't F*ck With Cats on Netflix today. Holy shit that's disturbing. Was going to watch all 3 but I couldn't handle another one in the same sitting.

13. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Watched episode one of Don't F*ck With Cats on Netflix today. Holy shit that's disturbing. Was going to watch all 3 but I couldn't handle another one in the same sitting.
    I see the world is finally coming around on this truth. Cats are the devil.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I was toiling on my wonderful new BMW, using a plastic scraper thing and Goo-Gone to get off the plasti-dip, listening to some Liz Phair.

That be what I do.

Anyways, I had just watched the Aaron Hernandez thing and I was listening to this song. It got me thinking. Both sides if you know what I mean. Parental pressure and masculinity vs. f***ed up at birth.

That line 'make him measure up' just seemed so on point with Hernandez. I wish the show did a better job of explaining the dad. Seems like they left a little bit on the table there.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Just read up in this. Poor kittens. Tahts terrible.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

There was a Sword and Scale episode about Luka Magnotta a few years back that I posted about in the Podcast thread -- honestly one of the few cases that seriously disturbed me over the years... I watched like 30 seconds of the Netflix special until I realized it was the same story and noped the hell out of that as quickly as I could.

18. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

There was a Sword and Scale episode about Luka Magnotta a few years back that I posted about in the Podcast thread -- honestly one of the few cases that seriously disturbed me over the years... I watched like 30 seconds of the Netflix special until I realized it was the same story and noped the hell out of that as quickly as I could.
    Yeah it's some effed up shit. Going to try to power through the rest tonight.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

werd

I remember having fallen asleep with this episode playing on my headphones, and being pulled from sleep by the authentic audio that wasn't very loud but it caused alarm to my animal brain. I was disturbed by the recording (what is this, what's happening? then the cold realization of what you are listening to) and could not fall asleep for a while after that. It's just a podcast, but if a podcast could give you PTSD it would be stuff like that.

21. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information