Page 216 of 390 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 5839

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I missed all these old series. I guess being busy with my boys. Trying to catch up
    If you like Sci-Fi, may I also suggest Farscape if you can find it anywhere? The initial premise of the show just sounds absolutely ABSURD. Main character (John Crighton) gets flung across the universe through a wormhole and ends up on a living ship (called a Laviathan) and is surrounded by a crew of....well muppets and aliens (Jim Henson Company was behind it). It just sounds stupid, but it was one of THE BEST sci-fi shows at the time. It ended too soon as well (I think it was 4 seasons, but they had a lot more in them when it ended) thankfully, it got a really good mini-series to finish off all the loose story lines.

I see what you guys were talking about. Very disappointed in the ending of Jericho.
    Yea, so much promise and then the second season...just kinda flatlined at the end.

Speaking of old shows, one I really have a desire to re-watch (for the third time now) is Fringe. That show was so great and while I'd like to have seen 1-2 more seasons, the final episode was basically the best way I've ever seen a show go out and it left me an emotional wreck. Such a great show.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Speaking of old shows, one I really have a desire to re-watch (for the third time now) is Fringe. That show was so great and while I'd like to have seen 1-2 more seasons, the final episode was basically the best way I've ever seen a show go out and it left me an emotional wreck. Such a great show.
    Agreed - i loved Fringe

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Started watching the ‘Broadchurch’ series.

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Agreed - i loved Fringe
    Last time I watched it, I knew what was coming to finish it and I still bawled like a little girl.

The show obviously at its heart is about Peter and Walter, and Walter's desire to reconnect with his son. It is so powerful seeing those two slowly become father and son over the course of the show and then Walter ultimately sacrificing his relationship with his son that he has fought so hard for to allow Peter the chance to have that relationship with his daughter... Gets me every time. As soon as he mouths "I love you dad" I freaking lose my crap every time.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Still working on this Vietnam War series. We need to find a way to never let Ken Burns die.
    I especially liked the first few episodes. Learned a lot of stuff I didn't know.

8. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

July 22. It’s pretty well done and I’ll probably watch it the whole way through.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Hawg....I recommend 'Broadchurch' on Netflix. I believe you'll be interested.

12. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

GREAT series all the way through. 10/10

14. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    GREAT series all the way through. 10/10
    I agree.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Mayor, is Nomad on point here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Oh snap. Hawg fail. I'll get on it fellas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

I just started Narcos Mexico. It’s fantastic so far.

19. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Oh snap. Hawg fail. I'll get on it fellas.
    Did you finish '4400'? Towards the end I got bored with it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information