Page 212 of 390 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 5839

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I watched the first episode of Maniac and it was fine but I didn't feel inspired enough to watch more.

I finished Bates Motel. It's pretty good, some solid performances. In the end, I was a bit disappointed.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I watched the first episode of Maniac and it was fine but I didn't feel inspired enough to watch more.

I finished Bates Motel. It's pretty good, some solid performances. In the end, I was a bit disappointed.
    Is Bates on Netflix? I watched the first couple of episodes a long time ago. It was alright.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

New Castlevania episodes out, anyone watched them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Is Bates on Netflix? I watched the first couple of episodes a long time ago. It was alright.
    It is.

It peaks season 4 and there's some storylines that are underwhelming IMO. But Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore do an awesome job, and it's probably worth it for their performances if you're into all of the Psycho/Norman Bates stuff.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    It is.

It peaks season 4 and there's some storylines that are underwhelming IMO. But Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore do an awesome job, and it's probably worth it for their performances if you're into all of the Psycho/Norman Bates stuff.
    And Oedipus complexes?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

And Oedipus complexes?

8. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Objectively awful, or my-wife-liked-it-so-I-had-to-sit-through-it awful?
    Objectively awful. Even the wife hated it. Gave it a chance until halfway through episode 2.

10. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I've started watching "Making a Murderer" Season 2.

About 5 episodes in.

I ended season 1 thinking it most likely that Avery had committed the crime while simultaneously thinking that the Manitowac County authorities had abused the system, and conducted the investigation and prosecution in an unfair and corrupt manner.

So far, Season 2 is confirming those feelings.

I'm afraid that by the time I get to the end of Season 2, I'll feel like I've truly wasted my time.

I worked at an Innocence Project for two years.

I hate that show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I just watched the first episode of American Gods. That was a mind ****.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I just watched the first episode of American Gods. That was a mind ****.
    Each episode is the same, but it's compelling and awesome. Don't think I knew how much I liked it until about episode 5 but I just couldn't stop watching

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Book was ok-ish. I might have to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I worked at an Innocence Project for two years.

I hate that show.
    Expand on this please.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Wife and I started watching Superstore recently. Honestly one of the funniest shows I've seen in a long time.

Ive been watching the Haunting of Hill house.

So far I am quite enjoying it. The acting, especially from the kids is remarkably well. These kids these days are doing tremendous jobs of acting. I am not a big TV show guy, but there are a few shows I have that craving to watch. This is one of them. It also helps that the adults turn out pretty hot. the guys too. what?

Check out the show. It is good. Not so much scary, yet, but there are creepy parts and it is well done. It is more like a mystery than anything and I love to try and solve the problem before they get an foreshadowing in.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

19. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information