Page 178 of 390 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 5840

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    firefly is extremely overrated.

I get that's not popular. Oh well.
    This is a trash take. King and I raised you better than this.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Wife and I just started watching The West Wing. 6 episodes in and we're totally hooked. A show I've been meaning to watch for a long time and finally getting around to it.

4. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

That show would depress me now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    This is a trash take. King and I raised you better than this.
    That boy grounded!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

7. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    It's formulaic cowboys in space, with the best episodes being what-ifs in our minds rather than anything we saw onscreen. Don't blame me for that!

Anglo-Sino empire populated exclusively by Anglos. Gotcha.
    It had one season - and it wasn't really formulaic as the form hadn't had much time to take...form...

Yeah, a show with a small cast focusing on developing that cast, almost exclusively while actively in space, dares to now show anyone else...

F- posting.

F- opinion.

We ain't watch nothing Wayninja do!

9. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Just started watching the show Counterpart on Starz (staring J.K. Simmons) It's pretty freaking awesome thus far.
    I'm about 3 episodes in, I'll probably bing the remaining episodes tonight. I am hooked. It's interesting. In a way it's like Fringe, without the X-files element and add in a cold war except instead of Russian and America, it's two separate universes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Wife and I just started watching The West Wing. 6 episodes in and we're totally hooked. A show I've been meaning to watch for a long time and finally getting around to it.
    Let me know how this goes... It's high on my list too - I love Sorken. This and The Wire are shows I've been talking about watching for years and never have.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Also - probably going to get sucked into this "Unsolved" series on USA about Biggie/Tupac murders from the directors of the campy masterpiece, The PEople vs. OJ Simpson.

13. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Also - probably going to get sucked into this "Unsolved" series on USA about Biggie/Tupac murders from the directors of the campy masterpiece, The PEople vs. OJ Simpson.
    More interested in Biggie and Tupac than I was about OJ. Would rather watch the ESPN doc again on that one.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    More interested in Biggie and Tupac than I was about OJ. Would rather watch the ESPN doc again on that one.
    I never did watch the ESPN doc - though I think it was spectacular from all reviews... I'd just committed like 10 hours to the miniseries, I didn't have the energy to also go through the documentary.

Reading a few reviews this Biggie & Tupac one might fall short of the OJ one.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I never did watch the ESPN doc - though I think it was spectacular from all reviews... I'd just committed like 10 hours to the miniseries, I didn't have the energy to also go through the documentary.

Reading a few reviews this Biggie & Tupac one might fall short of the OJ one.
    I thought the acting in the OJ one (I watched the pilot) was atrocious.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I thought the acting in the OJ one (I watched the pilot) was atrocious.
    It was all over the map - the guy who played Johnny Cochran was outstanding. I think Marcia Clark was well portrayed as well.

Cuba as OJ was pretty terrible. David Schwimmer was David Schwimmer'y.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It was all over the map - the guy who played Johnny Cochran was outstanding. I think Marcia Clark was well portrayed as well.

Cuba as OJ was pretty terrible. David Schwimmer was David Schwimmer'y.
    John Travolta bugged me the most.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

John Travolta bugged me the most.
    I forgot about him - his character sucked though so I can't recall if it was his acting or his character that bothered me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

People vs OJ was great. Might have to watch this one too.

22. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information