Page 173 of 390 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 5838

Thread: What are you watching?

Luke Cage has been cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    why - because it sucked? I have still not watched it

Season 2? Sweet Christmas!

I actually liked that one, probably more than the rest...

Luke Cage was actually pretty good after the first couple episodes. If they were gonna cancel one why not iron fist? iron fist is the worst ******* character ever, what a useless ******* emo

So they setup Cages step brother to be the nemesis and aren't going to finish it, we basically watched the last 5 episodes of that show for absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

5. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Luke Cage was actually pretty good after the first couple episodes. If they were gonna cancel one why not iron fist? iron fist is the worst ******* character ever, what a useless ******* emo

So they setup Cages step brother to be the nemesis and aren't going to finish it, we basically watched the last 5 episodes of that show for absolutely nothing.
    I agree, and his brother had a lot of promise as a nemesis. I honestly can’t think of a Marvel series I liked more than Luke Cage.

Peaky season 4 was a bit of s disappointment. It wasn’t as riveting as the other 3 seasons, but it works ok to bring closure. I’d be surprised if there was a season 5.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Russell Howard Netflix comedy special. He is a funny, funny man.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Season 2 Fargo - Kirsten Dunst was amazing, loved the nods to season 1, great stuff. Can't wait to start season 3 - especially with Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Ewan McGregor

10. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Looks like Santa brought me 6 new episodes of Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Sweet Jesus what a show.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Dave Chapelle's new special is good five minutes in. Real good.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Dave Chapelle's new special is good five minutes in. Real good.
    I am watching it now - it is boring me to tears, i am going to turn it off, i have never found him funny.

I did watch the Russell Howard Netflix special that MO recommended, i thought that was quite good.

16. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I am watching it now - it is boring me to tears, i am going to turn it off, i have never found him funny.
    You probably did it sober. Rookie mistake.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Peaky season 4 was a bit of s disappointment. It wasn’t as riveting as the other 3 seasons, but it works ok to bring closure. I’d be surprised if there was a season 5.
    Peaky season four was really solid imo. There's no need for a season five, which is my complaint as the ending,while logical was a bit out of left field.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Peaky season four was really solid imo. There's no need for a season five, which is my complaint as the ending,while logical was a bit out of left field.
    It was good as a stand alone, but I just don’t like it as much as the other 3. It had high standards to live up to. I still binge watched it

21. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information