Page 158 of 390 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 5840

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

About to watch "The Kentuckian" with Burt Lancaster.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Finally getting around to watching The People v. OJ Simpson on Netflix. Just finished episode 2. Holy **** this show is good. It's pretty incredible when someone can make a story so riveting when you already know how it ends.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Finally getting around to watching The People v. OJ Simpson on Netflix. Just finished episode 2. Holy **** this show is good. It's pretty incredible when someone can make a story so riveting when you already know how it ends.
    I tried to watch it and couldn't. I'm still pissed about him getting off. Plus, Travolta is terrible. What the hell did he do to his face?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I tried to watch it and couldn't. I'm still pissed about him getting off. Plus, Travolta is terrible. What the hell did he do to his face?
    How much of it did you watch? I don't see how you can watch it and not be dying to see the next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    How much of it did you watch? I don't see how you can watch it and not be dying to see the next episode.
    Maybe an episode and a half.

How old were you when the OJ trial was going down?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Maybe an episode and a half.

How old were you when the OJ trial was going down?
    Like 3 or 4. I don't remember it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'm watching it now. I like it alright. I was in neck deep in my physics studies at the academy when I saw the chase on tv in the EE lab. After that I tuned it out utterly, couldn't believe how much coverage there was. So it's kinda new to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I would have been about 16 I think, I remember the night of the verdict I went to a rangers soccer game, for some reason the people of Scotland felt it was important to just randomly stand up during the game and scream "OJs guilty" it was so funny because for that one game shooting it became a thing

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I would have been about 16 I think, I remember the night of the verdict I went to a rangers soccer game, for some reason the people of Scotland felt it was important to just randomly stand up during the game and scream "OJs guilty" it was so funny because for that one game shouting it became a thing
    Last edited by Valar Morghulis; 08-01-2017 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I would have been about 16 I think, I remember the night of the verdict I went to a rangers soccer game, for some reason the people of Scotland felt it was important to just randomly stand up during the game and scream "OJs guilty" it was so funny because for that one game shooting it became a thing
    I was a freshman in high school. There were literally 0 ****s given, by anybody, in a 300 mile radius.

#goodolddays
    #rez
    #wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Good little series, thanks Wave. People v. OJ that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

12. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

A mix of season 2 Fargo, session 2 last chance u and session 3 better call Saul

Loving them all

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Loving them all
    Last Chance U takes place a couple of hours from where I grew up. One of the coaches on the team went to high school with me. Pretty cool to see an area I know pretty well and a guy I know pretty well in the show.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Loving them all
    I find the kids in this year's Last Chance U to be extremely frustrating. I can't imagine coaching or teaching any of them.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Good little series, thanks Wave. People v. OJ that is.
    Yeah, my wife and I kinda stumbled upon it when we were looking for a new show on Netflix. I had heard good things about it and have not been disappointed so far.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information