Page 122 of 390 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 5838

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    The acting is superb.
    I think Kevin Spacey is brilliant.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Thing is, I never wanted to be a fighter pilot. I looked at it as settling and failure. But it's definitely going to be the definition of my existence. fwiw.
    I thought I was going to be a great man.

Now all I have....it's...I...I got burgers and netflix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I thought I was going to be a great man.

Now all I have....it's...I...I got burgers and netflix.
    And your lazy ass too satisfied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

And your lazy ass too satisfied.
    Lazy? Can't say it's true.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Lazy? Can't say it's true.
    I take it back. Projecting.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

I take it back. Projecting.
    That hurt my feelings. I'm a miserably piece of shit -albeit I'm handsome as all get out and charming- but lazy I am not.

Except when it comes to exercise.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

That hurt my feelings. I'm a miserably piece of shit -albeit I'm handsome as all get out and charming- but lazy I am not.

Except when it comes to exercise.
    Werd. Wish I was like that.

I've thought about watching Stranger Things a third time through. But it's not, like...that good.

OA...maybe give it a run?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Taboo is the best thing on TV right now.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

10. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I really like the Magicians.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I really like the Magicians.
    Is it based off the Grossman novels?

Is it based off the Grossman novels?
    It's based off of a novel. Not sure which one. It's just a nice mix of hilarity, cool special effects, and solid storytelling.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It's based off of a novel. Not sure which one. It's just a nice mix of hilarity, cool special effects, and solid storytelling.
    Plus a blonde with big tits doesn't hurt.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Plus a blonde with big tits doesn't hurt.
    Her ass is wonderful. She is a small little blonde who has a lot of curves. Her character is really cool, but she is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ne.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I'm trying to decide if I adore Taboo or if I abhor Taboo. I think I adore it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

so...
    The Magicians is an American fantasy television series that premiered on Syfy on December 16, 2015 as a special preview. The rest of the series premiered on January 25, 2016.[2][3][4] It is based on the novel of the same name by Lev Grossman.
    cool...I'll check it

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information