Page 11 of 390 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Hannible is VERy good. Great writing, very good acting. The show is DARK for sure, so its not your 'feel good' show of the year.
    Agreed. That's pretty much the only show I look forward to on the major networks.

2. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Ice road truckers, mountain men, and pawn stars

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Don't mock me. It's on A&E and it's a very good show. Does WB even exist anymore?

Longmire is a sheriff in a fictional rural Wyoming county near an Indian Reservation. Lou Diamond Phillips is his best friend, an Indian who moved off the Res and owns the local drinking establishment.
    After some research, apparently the WB does not exist anymore. I felt obligated to mock any post that says "Lou Diamond Phillips FTW" ... When I think of C list actors, and therefore mediocre network television, I think of LDP.

LDP is a big poker player though - nice guy.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Lou Diamond Phillips is very excellent in this show, actually.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Lou Diamond Phillips is very excellent in this show, actually.
    no way. LDP and "excellent" just dont go together.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

On behalf of Lou Diamond Phillips, I think both of you can EAD.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

When does Breaking Bad come back. Holy shit, I can't wait to see the shitstorm those final 8 episodes are gonna bring.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    When does Breaking Bad come back. Holy shit, I can't wait to see the shitstorm those final 8 episodes are gonna bring.
    August 11th, 2013
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So, I finally got around to getting The Wire on Netflix. The scene in season one, episode four where McNulty and Moreland work the crime scene in the apartment using nothing but the words "****," "****ity ****," "mother******," "**** me" and "bang" was effing brilliant.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Mo, I didn't realize you also watch quality programming from time to time. (For the record, I've never seen more than 1 episode of The Wire, but I have been telling myself for a couple years to rent the DVDs because I know I'll love it.)

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Mo, I didn't realize you also watch quality programming from time to time. (For the record, I've never seen more than 1 episode of The Wire, but I have been telling myself for a couple years to rent the DVDs because I know I'll love it.)
    It took a coupe episodes to sink in, but I think I'm hooked. Lots of characters, so it took a few episodes to realize who all was who when they flip from the thugs to the police and back.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I just started watching this (only 3 episodes in)

It has the makings of a good show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Also, Justified is great.

I believe Season 1, Disc 3 is sitting in my mailbox today. Hoping so, because I got the afternoon off...

Also, Justified is great.

I believe Season 1, Disc 3 is sitting in my mailbox today. Hoping so, because I got the afternoon off...
    holy cow Mo, you are all over it. I haven't even heard of that one.

I think I'm going to buy a first season of a show today. I'm debating on Supernatural or Deadwood
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information