Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Failure to launch

Adopted Bronco:
    Number 7

Default Failure to launch

Ok, so what is with the Broncos' fear of drafting solid DLinemen? So far, this is another year of TOO many in a series to get strong enough to win some games at the point of attack. What is the deal with getting this done? I just annot understand how this is being ignored, so long and so often.
    "What do you want your dash to represent?"

2. The Following 6 Users High Fived gobroncsnv For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by gobroncsnv View Post
    Ok, so what is with the Broncos' fear of drafting solid DLinemen? So far, this is another year of TOO many in a series to get strong enough to win some games at the point of attack. What is the deal with getting this done? I just annot understand how this is being ignored, so long and so often.
    Unbelieveable... IMO DT is the most important position behind QB and maybe LT.

4. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Worst draft ever....sorry john......this was pathetic..

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Butt

it appears the broncos did not want to reach on any player. The other teams also let Paiea and Austin slide..

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

Looks like another year of teams running on us with ease. We are screwed at DT yet again.

8. The Following User High Fived broncofaninfla For This Post:

you guys are hilarious. worst draft ever? three starters with our first three picks. ******* retards.

10. The Following User High Fived Montana Battlin Bear For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mario Haggan

Quote Originally Posted by Montana Battlin Bear View Post
    you guys are hilarious. worst draft ever? three starters with our first three picks. ******* retards.
    I don't know if I would say it's the worst draft ever but it's pretty crappy to have a strong need at DT, in a draft with a lot of good DTs, and to get none.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived Fan in Exile For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Montana Battlin Bear View Post
    I hate it when we get the best linebacker and the best safety in a draft where we badly needed help at linebacker and safety.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by zbeg View Post
    I hate it when we get the best linebacker and the best safety in a draft where we badly needed help at linebacker and safety.
    Dont forget about a guy to protect Tebow's blind side and a stud ILB.

Yeah...we sucked

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

I hate that we haven't drafted a decent DT since 1999...

I swear to God that the world won't end if we actually draft one... I PROMISE!

Oh, Rahim Moore is garbage. McBath is a better Safety - on IR...

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I hate that we haven't drafted a decent DT since 1999...

I swear to God that the world won't end if we actually draft one... I PROMISE!

Oh, Rahim Moore is garbage. McBath is a better Safety - on IR...
    Hard not to like this attitude...

Moore said the team that drafts him doesn't have to worry about the safety position for the next 10-12 years. He believes he's special "in the most humble way. I'm going to get in early. I'm going to leave late. I'm going

to put in the same amount of hours, maybe more (than) the coaching staff.

He tries to pattern his game after Ravens All-Pro Ed Reed. Moore said he almost started crying when he got to talk to his favorite player of all time in a 45-minute phone conversation.

"That is one of the smartest men I've ever talked to in my life," Moore said of Reed. "I learned so much. I respect what he does, the hard work and dedication. The things he does on the field and off the field, I think some of the things I do resemble."

18. The Following 5 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quan Cosby

i have heard enough bullshit for the last 10 years from our idiot soft ass bitch draft picks with good character

draft some mean ass mother******s that want to kill please

we arent playing ******* pattycake over here for ****s sakes
    Last edited by hotcarl; 04-29-2011 at 08:24 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived hotcarl For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Hard not to like this attitude...

Moore said the team that drafts him doesn't have to worry about the safety position for the next 10-12 years. He believes he's special "in the most humble way. I'm going to get in early. I'm going to leave late. I'm going

to put in the same amount of hours, maybe more (than) the coaching staff.

He tries to pattern his game after Ravens All-Pro Ed Reed. Moore said he almost started crying when he got to talk to his favorite player of all time in a 45-minute phone conversation.

"That is one of the smartest men I've ever talked to in my life," Moore said of Reed. "I learned so much. I respect what he does, the hard work and dedication. The things he does on the field and off the field, I think some of the things I do resemble."
    Oh, I love him as a person, I'm just not impressed with his body of work. He was the best of the worst Safety draft I've ever seen. The only reason that any of these guys are being drafted as high is because of the lack of talent. He's the Alex Smith of this class. Best of the worst. I sincerely hope he pans out, but he's really not a ball hawk, he's not a hitter, and he's not a solid tackler. He needs to do at least one of those things well to play Safety in the NFL. He doesn't, yet.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

im not sure if you understood what I was saying there bud...

I was responding to someone earlier saying it was the worst draft ever..

I said three starters with the first three picks. I am in love with this draft so far.. I would like a DT but we can't reach on one just because we need one.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Oh, I love him as a person, I'm just not impressed with his body of work. He was the best of the worst Safety draft I've ever seen. The only reason that any of these guys are being drafted as high is because of the lack of talent. He's the Alex Smith of this class. Best of the worst. I sincerely hope he pans out, but he's really not a ball hawk, he's not a hitter, and he's not a solid tackler. He needs to do at least one of those things well to play Safety in the NFL. He doesn't, yet.
    I agree...he's the definition of a "centerfielder". But that's not always a bad thing

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information