Thread: Returners to keep in mind?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Default Returners to keep in mind?

Anyone know of any? I really like Marcus Thigpen but he's a junior. What about Lavelle Hawkins as a potential return guy? Also, does anyone know anything about Scorpio Babers? I just know he's super fast. He is a CB for Sam Houston State.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by lex View Post
    Anyone know of any? I really like Marcus Thigpen but he's a junior. What about Lavelle Hawkins as a potential return guy? Also, does anyone know anything about Scorpio Babers? I just know he's super fast. He is a CB for Sam Houston State.
    Is his name really Scorpio? He sounds like someone the Godfather would employ.

Quote Originally Posted by lex View Post
    I don't even think Babers has played this year. When I got to see Sam Houston play up close and personal up in Fargo, I was looking for him on the field but I didn't see him at all, and I know he didn't have any returns. I'm on my way to class right now, but I'll give you a list of for or five players to keep your eye on.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Well, Pro Football Weekly likes Mikey Henderson out of Georgia.

From what Ive been reading Reynaud, Stroughter, Blackman, Jones. And it would be fantastic if Thigpen chose to go pro.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

hey dream, are you familiar with RB chris johnson from east carolina? he sounds like a darren sproles type but with better speed. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information