Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoffs

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default NBA Playoffs

WOW - 3 teams have lost game 1 on their home court - Magic, Spurs, Lakers

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Thunder represented! :clap:
    Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums
    Bitter Clinger. Deal with it.

3. The Following User High Fived rcsodak For This Post:

not my HEAT! we are up 2-0 and looking good

not sure waht Boston is doing - even though they are up 2-0 but look like they could be down 0-2 if the Nicks had their act together for the last 30 secs of a game

Hopefully going on the road will help the Bulls play loose and they can win more comfortably. That would be ideal. That would probably make life too easy though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Heck of a game by Dallas and Dirk.....wow that was a great game...... Did not see the Dallas getting up 3-0.
    Getting Stoked

kobe rapes

The Hawks just got MVPed. Jamal Crawford might want to keep his mouth shut going forward.

9. The Following User High Fived Agent of Orange For This Post:

The Lakers showed their typical heart and level of class when the Dallas Mavericks swept and eliminated them from the playoffs yesterday. They must believe that if you are going to lose the series, you might as well just quit and get your asses handed to you because the core players for these Lakers have lost by more than 30 points each time (I believe Kobe, Gasol, Odom, and Bynum have only been together for the last two times the Lakers lost a series in the playoffs) the Lakers lost a series in the playoffs.

I also liked the class that Odom, Bynum and the Lakers showed during yesterday's game.

I did like Magic Johnson's class in calling out Bynum, Odom and the Lakers for their behavior and quitting during yesterday's game.
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

11. The Following User High Fived MNPatsFan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Amazing cheap shot by Bynum. They should suspend him for the start of next season.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    The Lakers showed their typical heart and level of class when the Dallas Mavericks swept and eliminated them from the playoffs yesterday. They must believe that if you are going to lose the series, you might as well just quit and get your asses handed to you because the core players for these Lakers have lost by more than 30 points each time (I believe Kobe, Gasol, Odom, and Bynum have only been together for the last two times the Lakers lost a series in the playoffs) the Lakers lost a series in the playoffs.

I also liked the class that Odom, Bynum and the Lakers showed during yesterday's game.

I did like Magic Johnson's class in calling out Bynum, Odom and the Lakers for their behavior and quitting during yesterday's game.
    Typical heart huh? LOL....I guess that's the typical heart they have shown with 5 championships in the last 10 years.

Funny how all the bitter, little haters bask in the defeat of a giant.

Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Typical heart huh? LOL....I guess that's the typical heart they have shown with 5 championships in the last 10 years.

Nipples.....MN is a Pansy fan....he uses all those same lines.

Kidding!!

15. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post

i am not a Lakers hater per se, though I would like to see an NFL style salary cap in the NBA to keep teams like them from buying their team every season. And I actually liked watching them the last few years. I have to say though, their loss in that fashion in that series was horrible. Beyond horrible. They looked like dogshit and it wasn't their talent level, it was motivation, coaching or leadership. Disgraceful. I don't know who to blame it on. As a fan, who would you blame it on. That team absolutely mailed it in against a team they were better than, and showed absolutely ZERO heart, courage, class or pride in the process. WOW, what an implosion.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Dallas Mavericks go all the way!

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

Epic! 3rd OT time! Team Grizzlies, all aboard the bandwagon I just jumped on!
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

Who did the Lakers buy? Gasol/Odom came in trades, Bynum was a draft pick and their sigings of Blake/Barnes in no way were break the bank.
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information