Thread: Marion asks to be traded.

Default Marion asks to be traded.

So, where do you think he may end up if they trade him? Wonder why he wants to leave.....that team is stacked.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/s...e=NBAHeadlines

Hmmmm...trade talks to Lakers? Welcomes trade to be with his good friend Kobe? I likes what I'm hearing. I'd be suprised if the Sunds trade with-in the Div. though.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=277553

more interesting stuff.......seems closer to a Laker deal then I thought.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Astrass View Post
    So, where do you think he may end up if they trade him? Wonder why he wants to leave.....that team is stacked.
    They are stacked, but he is still a starter...just because they got Grant Hill doesn't mean Marion is all of a sudden going to be benched...won't happen.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

He was sick of his name always being mentioned in trade talks and how the Suns would not sign him to an extension so he asked to be traded.
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    They are stacked, but he is still a starter...just because they got Grant Hill doesn't mean Marion is all of a sudden going to be benched...won't happen.
    Thats whjat I mean, his team is stacked with talent. He could win a championship there. I guess it's more personal though. Oh well.....I wouldn't mind seeing him on the lakers. If him and kobe have some kinda chemistry it might be what the teams needs to spark.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Thats whjat I mean, his team is stacked with talent. He could win a championship there. I guess it's more personal though. Oh well.....I wouldn't mind seeing him on the lakers. If him and kobe have some kinda chemistry it might be what the teams needs to spark.
    Since he is under contract, the Suns wouldn't be dumb enough to trade him within the division. If he does end up going anywhere, expect him to go to the East.

Since he is under contract, the Suns wouldn't be dumb enough to trade him within the division. If he does end up going anywhere, expect him to go to the East.
    Never know.....we traded with the raiders this year....anything is possible lol.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Never know.....we traded with the raiders this year....anything is possible lol.
    Yeah, but we didn't trade Travis Henry or Champ Bailey to the Raiders. Trading Marion to the Lakers would be the equivalent of that.

Yeah, but we didn't trade Travis Henry or Champ Bailey to the Raiders. Trading Marion to the Lakers would be the equivalent of that.
    Well look at it this way.....The suns would get something out of it rather then keep an unhappy Marion for a year to have him opt out. Maybe they can get a draft pick out of the lakers or something. Perhaps Marion would just sign with the lakers after he opted out anyways since it seems he thinks so highly of that org.

He wants out because him and Amare don't really get along that well....

He is an absolute MORON if he thinks he is going to go to another team and do the things he does so well in the Suns run and gun style offense!!

Nash makes ALL players better - including The Matrix!

He is the highest paid player on the Suns and he is the THIRD best player! Now he wants a 3 year/$60 million deal

Good luck with that Shawn!

I have LOVED what he has brought to the Suns for so many years, but he obviously thinks he is better than he is and the Suns are smarter than what he must believe....

As for possible destinations, on the local sports radio show that I listen to here in AZ., they reported a month ago that a possible swap for AK-47 to the Suns and Marion to the Jazz could come about....

Also, Marion to the Lakers for Odom and Brian Cook is being reported....

Keep in mind that since Marion is under contract, any deal that is worked out needs to have similar money being swapped....

I wish he would just sack up and finish out his last year under contract and go get a ring....chances are that he won't sniff the finals if he leaves the Suns....

Minus a Robert Horry hip check and all the dirty refs, the Suns could have won it all last year!
    GO D-BACKS!!!!

Jay Cutler quote....

"I'm getting more comfortable. Football is one of the biggest professions here in Colorado. Everyone knows who you are and expects big things from you after Elway. But this team has so much talent and so much experience, all I have to do is work hard and everything will take care of itself."

Thanks for the Alba sig showoff

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

I can see it now.......Marion and Kobe, bombing three pointers all game long.

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

I heard reports out of Utah and from Russia that AK-47 wants out of his contract with the Jazz to play in Russia or Europe!
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information