Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Call of Duty 5: World At War

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    I noticed you said 2 and 3. Make sure to play 4 when you get a chance. Excellent game.
    Thanks, my bad I should have been clearer. I even still have CoD4 from last year. I mentioned 2&3 only because they too are WWII Shooters.

I liked CoD4 but to me the campaign was way too short. I think I beat it in two days after like 6 hours? That's the only disappointment I had with it.

CoD 2&3 I thought to have much longer campaigns. And I liked the story mode of 3.

I know I'm in the minority but I really love WWII FPSs. I have played almost all of them for consoles, even the lesser ones like Fall of Liberty. From the original PS1 Medal of Honor to the first Omaha Beach landing in Frontlines I was hooked. CoD has perfected them.

With a new MoH and Castle Wolfenstein out soon, WWII shooters are still coming. I think it's a mildly popular sub-genre. I like 'em.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Thanks, my bad I should have been clearer. I even still have CoD4 from last year. I mentioned 2&3 only because they too are WWII Shooters.

I liked CoD4 but to me the campaign was way too short. I think I beat it in two days after like 6 hours? That's the only disappointment I had with it.

CoD 2&3 I thought to have much longer campaigns. And I liked the story mode of 3.

I know I'm in the minority but I really love WWII FPSs. I have played almost all of them for consoles, even the lesser ones like Fall of Liberty. From the original PS1 Medal of Honor to the first Omaha Beach landing in Frontlines I was hooked. CoD has perfected them.

With a new MoH and Castle Wolfenstein out soon, WWII shooters are still coming. I think it's a mildly popular sub-genre. I like 'em.
    Still one of my favorite games. I play it on the hardest difficulty every couple of years just for old times sake. There are some kick ass levels. Arnhem Knights is my all time fave...
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

4. The Following User High Fived EastCoastBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I've been playing alot of capture the flag lately... Now that I know the maps, it's pretty fun.

I can't really find any guns I like as much as the Type 100. I'm not quick enough to use any of the bolt action rifles.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I've been playing alot of capture the flag lately... Now that I know the maps, it's pretty fun.

I can't really find any guns I like as much as the Type 100. I'm not quick enough to use any of the bolt action rifles.
    Wash off your nuts and go find a piece of ass, Buff.

Buff....

Right now, hot eligible pieces of ass are not playing video games.
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Bief Stue View Post
    Wash off your nuts and go find a piece of ass, Buff.
    I'm going skiing tomorrow... No partying tonight... I'm still banging the ex on the regular, got the talking to last week about how i need to give her more etc.

I'm going skiing tomorrow... No partying tonight... I'm still banging the ex on the regular, got the talking to last week about how i need to give her more etc.
    Post pictures.

tia
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Yeah, more as in not playing homo make believe Dungeons and Dragons, you homo.

Wait until you are marrried and she is pot committed.

You piss me off.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Bief Stue View Post
    Yeah, more as in not playing homo make believe Dungeons and Dragons, you homo.

Wait until you are marrried and she is pot committed.

You piss me off.
    Jesus, I feel like my dad just grounded me... I'm sorry, I'll do better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Jesus, I feel like my dad just grounded me... I'm sorry, I'll do better.
    Your dad does not care about you getting stange. I do.

Go find it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bobby Humphrey

I got this game for Christmas, and now I'm totally hooked. Add me on 360....

bOzO x Jr

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information