32. Detroit (0-4) - The most pathetic thing about this season is the Lions
31. St. Louis (0-4) - BYE week
30. Houston (0-4) - Christmas came early for the Colts thanks to Santa Sage
29. Kansas City (1-4) - Couldnt handle facing a better defense
28. Cincinnati (0-5) - If you watch their games...they arent as bad as they look. At least not all the time
27. Seattle (1-3) - More and more injuries
26. Oakland (1-3) - BYE week
25. Cleveland (1-3) - BYE week
24. San Francisco (2-3) - Starting to come back to reality
23. Miami (2-2) - The official giant killers of the NFL...so far
22. Atlanta (3-2) - The Falcons season has been underestimated
21. Arizona (3-2) - Warner looking good, but for how long?
20. Minnesota (2-3) - Showed the offense can score a few points.
19. Indianapolis (2-2) - Got very lucky against a bad Houston team
18. Jacksonville (2-3) - The definition of inconsistency
17. Green Bay (2-3) - This train is derailing.
16. New Orleans (2-3) - Gramatica owes his team a few pushups
15. Tampa Bay (3-2) - Who is going to provide the offense for this team?.
14. NY Jets (2-2) - BYE week
13. Baltimore (2-2) - Tough loss to a tough team
12. San Diego (2-3) - Looked bad against a Miami team that isnt very good.
11. Chicago (3-2) - Ho hum win against Detroit.
10. New England (3-1) - Did enought to win, but not impressively
9. Philadelphia (2-3) - Cant seem to seal the deal on the close games
8. Buffalo (4-1) - Looked silly against a pass happy team.
7. Denver (4-1) - So they do actually employ a defense in Denver
6. Carolina (4-1) - Proved that KC really isnt that good.
5. Pittsburgh (4-1) - Keep winning despite the injuries
4. Washington (4-1) - Who'd have guessed Zorn could lead this gang.
3. Dallas (4-1) - Not a very impressive win.
2. Tennessee (5-0) - All Collins has to do is stand there. The defense will take care of the rest
1. NY Giants (3-0) - Big win keeps them in the top spot.