Thread: Dragon Age 2

Default Dragon Age 2

Anybody else playing this? I'm about 40 hours in. Not sure it's better than the first, but it's fun, and worth playing. Has a bit of a different love it/hate it feel, but Bioware made a solid sequel without much development time.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Always wanted to buy/play the first one.... Don't have the time and I have kids, which pretty much means no rated R games.

I dont think these should be rated R. There has been nothing that would separate it and make it R. No nudity, no sexy scenes, no language.

I don't think its as good as the first one, but its enjoyable. I've got a lot of hours into it, but haven't really enjoyed the hours I did with the first. The controls are different, much less "team strategy" than the first Dragon Age (I have the PC version).

Considering how much game play you get out of it, Bioware has again put out a very good product.

Bioware is nearly the only company I trust, anymore, to give me my money's worth on games anymore.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

I dont think these should be rated R. There has been nothing that would separate it and make it R. No nudity, no sexy scenes, no language.

I don't think its as good as the first one, but its enjoyable. I've got a lot of hours into it, but haven't really enjoyed the hours I did with the first. The controls are different, much less "team strategy" than the first Dragon Age (I have the PC version).

Considering how much game play you get out of it, Bioware has again put out a very good product.

Bioware is nearly the only company I trust, anymore, to give me my money's worth on games.
    Last edited by Ravage!!!; 04-03-2011 at 07:26 PM.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Dragon Age 2 surpasses the original in graphics, story line and game play. I'm an avid RPG fan and love EA/Bioware, who remains the best role playing developer followed by Bethesda/Obsidian. Other game developers that I am loyal to would be Volition Inc., Ubisoft and Rockstar.

I've noticed a drop in quality with such companies as Lionhead Studios, Lucas Arts to name but a couple of a fair number them.
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

I will be playing sooner or later. Received from gamefly last week. Just so difficult with kids.

I love RPG just so hard to be able to actually sit down and play.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information