Page 52 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: The Military Thread

Apparently Kim is threatening to shoot a missile into Tokyo first if they decide to launch. This leads me to think he really is bluffing in some way. Why would he announce his target? Arrogance, stupidity, attention or straight bluff? Or a combination of all?

2. The Following User High Fived Army Bronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Army Bronco View Post
    Apparently Kim is threatening to shoot a missile into Tokyo first if they decide to launch. This leads me to think he really is bluffing in some way. Why would he announce his target? Arrogance, stupidity, attention or straight bluff? Or a combination of all?
    Because Japan said they moved intercept capabilities to protect Tokyo. I think he's going to test a rocket, probably aim it at the ocean, but this is a dangerous game he's playing...

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3814013996.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	2641
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

5. The Following 5 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post

Look how scared the guy in the front left is. They have never tested at that altitude before!
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

7. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

SR

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post

Look how scared the guy in the front left is. They have never tested at that altitude before!
    They were told that they were breaking the sound barrier.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Army Bronco View Post
    Because he and his regime are bullies and are trying to intimidate everyone.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    . Maybe next offseason he'll come back with a Lombardi Trophy I can get a photo with, since I'll be there until April 2014
    Stay safe man, That would be really cool to meet von in person.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Cool thing for USAA members.... Ive been a USAA member for along time. Long story short, I canceled all of my insurance with them since they couldnt roll my auto and house insurance into one.

I just received a $1700 refund. I didnt know it but USAA is member owned. Each Member has a Subscriber Savings Account. So, for all you dudes out there, you will receive a refund of some amount when ya'll go in another insurance direction.

12. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Cool thing for USAA members.... Ive been a USAA member for along time. Long story short, I canceled all of my insurance with them since they couldnt roll my auto and house insurance into one.

I just received a $1700 refund. I didnt know it but USAA is member owned. Each Member has a Subscriber Savings Account. So, for all you dudes out there, you will receive a refund of some amount when ya'll go in another insurance direction.
    Surprise you are leaving because I have found USAA to have the best rates for insurance and most of their finical services are top notch. The only thing that sucks is there home mortgage program. Though I will admit they have almost gotten to big for what they do.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

14. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

They probably couldn't roll it in to one because your home owners insurance probably gets paid out of an escrow account quarterly or semiannually whereas your car insurance was probably paid out of your bank account monthly. And USAA sends out dividend checks to their customers every once in a while, which I find to be awesome. I spend it on beer. Seems like a silly reason to ditch such top notch service though.

16. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Surprise you are leaving because I have found USAA to have the best rates for insurance and most of their finical services are top notch. The only thing that sucks is there home mortgage program. Though I will admit they have almost gotten to big for what they do.
    They probably couldn't roll it in to one because your home owners insurance probably gets paid out of an escrow account quarterly or semiannually whereas your car insurance was probably paid out of your bank account monthly. And USAA sends out dividend checks to their customers every once in a while, which I find to be awesome. I spend it on beer. Seems like a silly reason to ditch such top notch service though.
    Im sure I will go back for auto insurance eventually. Not sure what the home insurance fiasco was, but im pretty happy with the check!

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

I've been with USAA for about 27 years. Their rates are as good as it gets and if you ever have a problem, they stand by you.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Canmore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    I've been with USAA for about 27 years. Their rates are as good as it gets and if you ever have a problem, they stand by you.
    I'm at 13 years now, love them. Evening from banking to insurance to my mortgage.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I've only been with them for a little over three years but I wish I would've gone with them in 2003 when I enlisted.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I'm at 13 years now, love them. Evening from banking to insurance to my mortgage.
    They only thing I have found that they are not competitive with is the mortgage. It is one thing they should do better. But auto buying and auto loans are top notch. Navy Federal is also become real good alternative for loans vs USAA.

23. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information