Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: The Military Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

I'm heading off for pre-deployment training Tuesday followed by 10 months at KAIA-N Kabul.... good times lol. I read Von Miller was just there, so pissed I missed a chance to meet him there by a few months. Running the photo section there I would have had front row access to his visit.... Maybe next offseason he'll come back with a Lombardi Trophy I can get a photo with, since I'll be there until April 2014

Thanks MasterShake!!!

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    I'm heading off for pre-deployment training Tuesday followed by 10 months at KAIA-N Kabul.... good times lol. I read Von Miller was just there, so pissed I missed a chance to meet him there by a few months. Running the photo section there I would have had front row access to his visit.... Maybe next offseason he'll come back with a Lombardi Trophy I can get a photo with, since I'll be there until April 2014
    I never did ask my wife's friend what base she was at. After she was here that day my wife never talked to her before she left for Ohio.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

No worries, I have a lot more info now.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Be safe man, be vigilant.

Don't turn yorur back on any ANA or other Afghan working near you.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Army Bronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-520669971.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	2595

First duty day with the new stripe. Been waiting 10 months to put this thing on.

9. The Following 5 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Congrats SR.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Congrats SR.
    Thanks bud

12. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-520669971.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	2595

First duty day with the new stripe. Been waiting 10 months to put this thing on.
    Too cool, congrats brother!!

14. The Following User High Fived Army Bronco For This Post:

SR

Don't know if any of you have had TBI but I've had reoccurring spells of vertigo when I lean my head back. My TBI wasn't war related. Regardless, ive been doing this Epley Maneuver and it actually worked. Has anyone ever used this?

So is Kim jong un going to launch a rocket or not. I'm kinda hoping he does and we smash him once and for all. I'm tired of this fool and then maybe Iran will play ball.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Army Bronco View Post
    So is Kim jong un going to launch a rocket or not. I'm kinda hoping he does and we smash him once and for all. I'm tired of this fool and then maybe Iran will play ball.
    I don't know man, latest Intel says the two he moved are nuclear capable... At this point, if he launches at all it might be on. With that Intel I think we might intercept regardless of where counter battery says it's heading.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I don't know man, latest Intel says the two he moved are nuclear capable... At this point, if he launches at all it might be on. With that Intel I think we might intercept regardless of where counter battery says it's heading.
    For sure we would intercept but I wonder how the administration would respond. Would we do a counter launch or just send in the bombers? Their body guards are really badasses....they know Tae Kwon Do . Lol

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

For sure we would intercept but I wonder how the administration would respond. Would we do a counter launch or just send in the bombers? Their body guards are really badasses....they know Tae Kwon Do . Lol

It going to be dependent where it was pointed. But I have strange feeling we will shoot down to make a point then continue on like there was nothing wrong. I doubt we raise the level of conflict on this one.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

20. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    It going to be dependent where it was pointed. But I have strange feeling we will shoot down to make a point then continue on like there was nothing wrong. I doubt we raise the level of conflict on this one.
    This is exactly what I think will happen and should happen. Launch a missile? We'll shoot it down... How you like them apples Kim? You little ******* punk.

It would effectively neutralize his threats and render him impotent. He won't push a ground war, he knows his regime would end.

So, yeah, shoot down ANY launch, further tighten the sanctions. I feel for the people of North Korea, but hopefully at some point they rise up.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information