Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: such an outstanding citizen...eh?

1. Default such an outstanding citizen...eh?

Man gotta love a guy that beats women! He beats people on the field why not off also? I'm sure his sellout lawyer will get him off with some bs like they she prolly face masked him so he had to lay the wood to her
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3595638

The broncos are a joke er choke of a team. How in the hell do you let KC whoop your ass? All those fans that were down on there knees for CUTLER and he went and laid an egg.?!?! Come on now you all bashed him and mike for putting him in last year but now that the refs gave him 3 games you won't stop with his accolades!?!...makes me sick. Bandwagoneers if I ever saw...
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 10-02-2008 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Lame and weak. Like your team.

Old news anyway.

Funny bandwagoneers comment. LMAO at your sorry franchise.

ed hochuli is his lawyer, he will get him off of anything. I cant see the link, but it doesnt matter because you are a tool.

Didnt the mighty butt-chargers lose to a worse KC team last year? enjoy the forums cheif!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningsgonnastrike View Post
    Man gotta love a guy that beats women! He beats people on the field why not off also? I'm sure his sellout lawyer will get him off with some bs like they she prolly face masked him so he had to lay the wood to her
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3595638

The broncos are a joke er choke of a team. How in the hell do you let KC whoop your ass? All those fans that were down on there knees for CUTLER and he went and laid an egg.?!?! Come on now you all bashed him and mike for putting him in last year but now that the refs gave him 3 games you won't stop with his accolades!?!...makes me sick. Bandwagoneers if I ever saw...
    How's those SB championships working out for ya? Oh yea, im sorry you dont have any yet.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Come on now you all bashed him and mike for putting him in last year

Bad grammar, bad spelling, and a general lack of historical knowledge.

Yep, must be a sparkler fan.

You are thinking of TWO years ago.

Did you just become a Sparkler fan? Because we've all known about this for weeks, and already dealt with it.

Go spend your time massaging Phyllis' ego after his 58 rating last week.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

9. Default

lame and weak like my team? lol I think I would be correct in calling you mislead and dare say you and your whole city have drank WAAAAAAAAAY to much koolaid. Ya we may be sorry but we're not cheats nor do we shed tears after we throw a pick...

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Ya we may be sorry but we're not cheats nor do we shed tears after we throw a pick...
    No, you actually cry and whine when your winning which is even more embarrassing for your franchise. Maybe your team should try winning with a little dignity first and then come talk to us.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

lame and weak like my team? lol I think I would be correct in calling you mislead and dare say you and your whole city have drank WAAAAAAAAAY to much koolaid. Ya we may be sorry but we're not cheats nor do we shed tears after we throw a pick...
    Come back when you can form a sentence.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

13. The Following 7 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

I cant wait till the Chargers leave San Diego.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I cant wait till the Chargers leave San Diego.
    They'll be the Los Angeles Chargers. ER... no, Chargers is ghey as hell, they'll change it to something more manly. Don't need to worry about the franchise name as there is no history there.

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    They'll be the Los Angeles Chargers. ER... no, Chargers is ghey as hell, they'll change it to something more manly. Don't need to worry about the franchise name as there is no history there.
    I agree. Plus the football fans do have some history in LA. Not these guys/gals that keep showing up like "Lightningfromhell" "boltsluvme" etc....
    Last edited by Northman; 10-02-2008 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Inappropriate
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

19. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I agree. Plus the football fans do have some history in LA. Not these queers that keep showing up like "Lightningfromhell" "boltsluvme" etc....
    haha wtf is up with all these queer/fag comments? Are you all gay in denver or just the ones that post here?
    Last edited by Northman; 10-02-2008 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Fallout

Do you want some rockymountainoysters? Eat up and will tell you all about it.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

22. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

OB

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

haha wtf is up with all these queer/fag comments?
    He's got a point. Lets keep this from getting personal. Keep it on the topic which is how bad the Chargers are.

24. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    He's got a point. Lets keep this from getting personal. Keep it on the topic which is how bad the BRONCOS are.
    fixed for spelling

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information