Thread: Football Gameplan's 2011 NFL Mock Draft Video - Version 4

Default Football Gameplan's 2011 NFL Mock Draft Video - Version 4

2011 NFL Mock Draft Video - Version 4 (March) 3 Rounds

Good Afternoon Broncos Fans! Here's Version 4 of my Mock Draft...this one is a 3 Rounder!

Enjoy!

Em

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived EmDiggy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Thanks, Em. I don't agree with your Broncos 2nd rounders, but I do appreciate your contribution . . .

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

4. The Following User High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Thanks, Em. I don't agree with your Broncos 2nd rounders, but I do appreciate your contribution . . .

-----
    I appreciate that Top!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Good to see ya Em. Well so to speak.

I like who you have for our first pick but I'm not so sure about the second and third round picks.
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 03-01-2011 at 04:48 PM.

7. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Good to see ya Em. Well so to speak.

I like who you have for our first pick but I'm not so sure about the second and third round picks.
    LOL! Good to see ya too!! Alot also depends on the CBA (whenever they figure that out! lol)

Wow... you must really hate quarterbacks...

First you've got a guy who isn't the consensus #1, let alone the consensus #1 QB going first to a team that doesn't even need a QB.

Lions, Falcons, & Steelers all have a critical need to keep their franchise QB's upright and you do nothing for them???

Cowboys need help at OG & ROT where both needs can be filled later and you pick who you believe is the best LOT? Over a highly ranked CB?

You completely pass on an OT for Peyton Manning for a reach in Paea and then compound that mistake by completely forgeting to have any team draft the 3rd highest ranked DT in this draft in Liuget???

For Brady you pass on the highest ranked OT on the board for a RB that in your own draft they could get at #33. Which is where they are rumored to be after either Ingram or LeShoure...

You completely ignore the QB issues for Ten & Wash after they have backed themselves into a corner and are desperate for QB's.

You really think the Titans pass on a QB TWICE???

You really think that the Redskins are going to pass on a QB once and then expect to see Locker at 41? And further that Kaepernick is a better QB than Locker???

Wow... speechless here... no wait... my mock is light years better than yours! I can say that much!
    Last edited by SpringsBroncoFan; 03-05-2011 at 08:27 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by SpringsBroncoFan View Post
    Wow... you must really hate quarterbacks...

First you've got a guy who isn't the consensus #1, let alone the consensus #1 QB going first to a team that doesn't even need a QB.

Lions, Falcons, & Steelers all have a critical need to keep their franchise QB's upright and you do nothing for them???

Cowboys need help at OG & ROT where both needs can be filled later and you pick who you believe is the best LOT? Over a highly ranked CB?

You completely pass on an OT for Peyton Manning for a reach in Paea and then compound that mistake by completely forgeting to have any team draft the 3rd highest ranked DT in this draft in Liuget???

For Brady you pass on the highest ranked OT on the board for a RB that in your own draft they could get at #33. Which is where they are rumored to be after either Ingram or LeShoure...

You completely ignore the QB issues for Ten & Wash after they have backed themselves into a corner and are desperate for QB's.

You really think the Titans pass on a QB TWICE???

You really think that the Redskins are going to pass on a QB once and then expect to see Locker at 41? And further that Kaepernick is a better QB than Locker???

Wow... speechless here... no wait... my mock is light years better than yours! I can say that much!
    Feel better now? I don't agree with Em's 2nd round picks for the Broncos, but
    I can express that to him without such a display of arrogance. No need for that . . .

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Feel better now? I don't agree with Em's 2nd round picks for the Broncos, but
    I can express that to him without such a display of arrogance. No need for that . . .

-----
    I understand that everyone has different opinions...

but for him to make a video and be sloppy about it (eg forgetting Liuget)

He explained he thinks Cam is #1 ok I can buy that but he needs to also explain why he's ignoring one need over another... he did it in one or two cases but not all... if one is going to make a video they should at least be clear about why they believe what they do...

I'll admit the 1st two sentences & the last were uncalled for... but I'm shocked that somebody would go to the trouble of making that and not cross all their t's etc...

I guess that's a reality of the internet age...

Whatever...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information