Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Guess the slide starts early this season. . .

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Whose team is sorrier?

The one who has 5 RB's on IR or the one with the HOF RB who isn't performing up to snuff?

The one who is loaded with #1 draft pick talent or the one who is playing undrafted rookies on Defense?

The one who is always described as The best to... or the team who is the dark horse?

Do something with your own team before bringing the trash to our door calling us sorry.

Sorry is having all that talent and not having the football mentality or heart to take it to the highest level and win.
    Hey, congrats on beating Silver_Black and winning the championship. You beat two Raiders fans in back to back weeks to win it. You gonna get it real good next cheer.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltsOwnU View Post
    The team that is sorrier is the one that doesn't win the division. Make all the excuses you want to feel better. I'll just kick back and watch the dance. And I will call your team sorry, becasue it is, and has been for years now.

You think that your franchise winning it all over ten years ago matters when we look at the teams on the field today? It doesn't. Sure it's a bragging point, but don't insult yourself by claiming some connection to the present state. You are smarter than that. With injuries we went to the AFCCG last season. Oh right, I guess we do NOTHING with talent. These guys are all pros, Bolts and Donks alike.

Your team lacks direction, focus, leadership and commitment. The way they gack at the first sign of adversity every season tells you all you need to know. We simply never give up by comparison.

It's just sad to see you trying to justify your pathetic pack of losers by trying to find fault with every other team. All it really does is just highlight how bad Denver really is as an organization.
    And continually winning the AFCW but going no further shows that your team lacks direction, focus, leadership and commitment.

I find fault with a team that has all that talent, yet can't even get to the Super Bowl much less win it. You have absolutely nothing to pound chest about recent or past. Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    Hey, congrats on beating Silver_Black and winning the championship. You beat two Raiders fans in back to back weeks to win it. You gonna get it real good next cheer.
    I hadn't even checked this morning. Thanks.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information