Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess the slide starts early this season. . .

Quote Originally Posted by BoltsOwnU View Post
    Usually the gutless Broncos manage enough heart to make it to week 5 or so before totally coming apart and playing down to their skill and lack of potential. However, this season, it looks like it's happening more suddenly,and earlier than it typically does. (Maybe that since the refs can't hand you an unearned win more than twice in one season?)

Good luck finishing at even .500. The annual slide into sub-mediocrity, hallmark of the Denver franchise since Elway, has begun. . .

Oh yeah, nice game for the 'Turds too. What a lovely day indeed.
    Congrats on the win and 10 in a row. The Raiders used three quarters of old school smacking of the Chargers before *poof!* turned right into the January Chargers. Early January, of course. I remember when we didn't lose like around 17 in a row on you guys and made something of it.

*looks at watch*

Congrats on Tomlinson for 2 more TDs, bringing him closer to Marcus Allen... well, somewhat. He'll have something that Marcus doesn't have, which is more than 123 rushing TDs. Now what does Marcus have that LT doesn't? Yeah I trophy polished. Do something about it. Oh that's right, you and your kind can't. Three rings, sucka foo!

Now excuse me as I complete my PayPal transaction for winning the eBay bid on the 2004, 2006 and 2007 Chargers playoff games. Someone named BoltsOwnUButOwnNoRings is selling it. But before I do, let's look at that Superbowl list one more time, but break it up into more specific categories:

* Buffalo Bills, Minnesota Vikings - Went 4 times. More than U.

* Cincinnati Bengals, Philadelphia Eagles - Went 2 times. More than U.

* Seattle Seahawks, Carolina Panthers, Tennessee Titans - Didn't get blown out in their lone appearance, unlike U.

* Atlanta Falcons - Got blown out more recently (1998) than U (1994).

* Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars - Expansion teams way after the AFL, just before the DVD. They deserve slack.

* Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions - No Superbowls, but they have more NFL Championships (4) than U have AFL Championships (1). Oh wait, Oakland has one of those, too. Damn thing called a Superbowl ruined it for us. But we made up for it.

*looks at watch*

So that leaves us with:

Arizona Cardinals
    New Orleans Saints
    San Diego Chargers

But you're even with the Cardinals because they won an NFL title. Hey, it was a league title.

So that leaves us with:

San Diego Chargers
    New Orleans Saints

Yeah that looks about right.

2. The Following 6 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RoyallyPwned View Post
    Congrats on the win and 10 in a row. The Raiders used three quarters of old school smacking of the Chargers before *poof!* turned right into the January Chargers. Early January, of course. I remember when we didn't lose like around 17 in a row on you guys and made something of it.

*looks at watch*

Congrats on Tomlinson for 2 more TDs, bringing him closer to Marcus Allen... well, somewhat. He'll have something that Marcus doesn't have, which is more than 123 rushing TDs. Now what does Marcus have that LT doesn't? Yeah I trophy polished. Do something about it. Oh that's right, you and your kind can't. Three rings, sucka foo!

Now excuse me as I complete my PayPal transaction for winning the eBay bid on the 2004, 2006 and 2007 Chargers playoff games. Someone named BoltsOwnUButOwnNoRings is selling it. But before I do, let's look at that Superbowl list one more time, but break it up into more specific categories:

* Buffalo Bills, Minnesota Vikings - Went 4 times. More than U.

* Cincinnati Bengals, Philadelphia Eagles - Went 2 times. More than U.

* Seattle Seahawks, Carolina Panthers, Tennessee Titans - Didn't get blown out in their lone appearance, unlike U.

* Atlanta Falcons - Got blown out more recently (1998) than U (1994).

* Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars - Expansion teams way after the AFL, just before the DVD. They deserve slack.

* Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions - No Superbowls, but they have more NFL Championships (4) than U have AFL Championships (1). Oh wait, Oakland has one of those, too. Damn thing called a Superbowl ruined it for us. But we made up for it.

*looks at watch*

So that leaves us with:

Arizona Cardinals
    New Orleans Saints
    San Diego Chargers

But you're even with the Cardinals because they won an NFL title. Hey, it was a league title.

So that leaves us with:

San Diego Chargers
    New Orleans Saints

Yeah that looks about right.
    Love the sig! (really the only part worth commenting upon)

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived BoltsOwnU For This Post:

HA!- EARLy annual fall. LOL. right.

you have an easier schedule than we do and you are still losing by 1.5 games.

If we are sliding than what did you guys do? Fall off a dam cliff.

it is interesting that our young qbs fates seemed intertwined. Both start off throwing up huge yards and tds. Then yesterday both suck and throw INTs.

hopefully that changes next week.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Foneco

Yeah when someone completely shuts your lame ass down I would keep my mouth shut too. Wise choice Boltsown0Titles.

Quote Originally Posted by ApaOps5 View Post
    Yeah when someone completely shuts your lame ass down I would keep my mouth shut too. Wise choice Boltsown0Titles.

LOL way to jump on the bandwagon when your own smack blows dog. Why not just grab your ankles for a respected poster like DS next time? Actually, don't bother, I doubt he's into bestiality.

Can Denver win any more games that aren't gifted by the refs? I doubt it. They got their one for the season. Here's to the slide!

8. The Following User High Fived BoltsOwnU For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Foneco

speak louder can't hear you down there beneath us. Thats what the Chargers and their fans are. Beneath us.

Hey BOU....

go jump in a lake

yeah, and.... and....... put your clothes on backwards too.

Take that A-hole!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

that was awesome ur29

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    that was awesome ur29

Nut, we owned him. He knows it!
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Nut, we owned him. He knows it!
    Big time. You and I make a great team.

I bet that's the last we hear from him for awhile.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    Big time. You and I make a great team.

I bet that's the last we hear from him for awhile.

Totally. I'm actually headed to therapy after those wicked body blows to my fragile ego.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived BoltsOwnU For This Post:

Totally. I'm actually headed to therapy after those wicked body blows to my fragile ego.

Bou- i am sorry. I didnt mean to come down so hard on you earlier. When Nut and I team up bad things happen. (dont let your sick little mind twist that around either. In fact i should just have re-worded that oh well.)

Please accept my apology.

Ps- you did take it like a man though, for that i applaud you. I dont think i could have sustained after those vicious blows.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Bou- i am sorry. I didnt mean to come down so hard on you earlier. When Nut and I team up bad things happen. (dont let your sick little mind twist that around either. In fact i should just have re-worded that oh well.)

Please accept my apology.

Ps- you did take it like a man though, for that i applaud you. I dont think i could have sustained after those vicious blows.
    HAHAHA, yah, I should know that when it's you and Nut, you're gonna play rough. I'm over it. I'll carry on. What can I say.

Hey, can you call the Bolt's front office and tell them to have our players play a full half of football BEFORE the game actually starts? Thanks.

HAHAHA, yah, I should know that when it's you and Nut, you're gonna play rough. I'm over it. I'll carry on. What can I say.

Hey, can you call the Bolt's front office and tell them to have our players play a full half of football BEFORE the game actually starts? Thanks.
    LOL- no problem, as long as you call our FO and have them make sure we play a second half of football.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information