Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What do you get for 162 mil. ?

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    As much as I dont like Porter, he has been hurt.

the rest are spot on though
    Is there a time when Porter HASN'T been hurt? I beleive he has been listed on the weekly injury report with a hamstring injury nearly all of his NFL career.

Adopted Bronco:
    ME!

Quote Originally Posted by NameUsedBefore View Post
    Daniel Graham.
    He must be worth something, although not making the most catches on the team, he does wear the Captain's C on his chest.

Quote Originally Posted by omac View Post
    Nice!

For 3 of them, there is blame to share .... with Berrian, Tarvaris was horrendous; it could get better with Frerotte. With Stallworth, Anderson's been horrendous. With Porter, Jacksonville's OL is decimated by injuries, turning Garrard into a bad passer.

With Javon ... we'll he's been doing that to himself. The Raiders have no pass protection, nor a reliable QB, but Javon's been self-destructing since getting acquired by the Raiders.
    Stallworth is injured. I know....my autodraft picked him up...he's been benched since week 1.

4. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Number 7

Graham is getting used a bit more this year in the passing lanes. Not sure how many he caught the other day, but loved the one where he was going out of bounds, and the NO player, trying to fling him OB, flew off while Graham just stood there. The man's got some gravity about him. Quite frankly, I'm not sure I would do much different with him than we're already doing.
    "What do you want your dash to represent?"

6. The Following User High Fived gobroncsnv For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

graham is horrendously overpaid, but would cutler have made it through last year in one piece behind those tackles? if you think he might not have, then it's hard to begrudge that money. . . of course, you can find pure one-dimensional blocking tight ends who are pretty comparable to graham for less than half of what he's making, and he doesn't add significantly more to the passing game than those guys. . . we probably would have been fine with someone in the mold of kyle brady or jason dunn, although those two are getting pretty long in the tooth. . . given the cap space that graham takes up, we'd probably be wise to invest one of those extra day two picks in a big blocking TE when the draft rolls around. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

8. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information