Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dolphin's coaches found Marshall 'difficult'

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    Rav, dude...you are being sarcastic here right? best WR we ever had? As the saying goes..."C'mon Man!"
    Marshall is the most physically gifted WR the Broncos have ever had. Not being sarcastic, not exaggerating. Thats a 100% truthful statement, and one I absolutely stand behind.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

2. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

IMHO Marshll is absolutely one of the most physically gifted WR we've ever had. I think if DThomas can stay healthy he can absolutely surpass Marshall in that department.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived silkamilkamonico For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by broncobryce View Post
    "And difficulty with Marshall may be behind some of the changes to the coaching staff that the Dolphins announced last week."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...all-difficult/

Breaking news....Brandon Marshall is hard to work with.
    maybe Miami will pick up TO or Chad Johnson in the off-season... Man would that be funny

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Yes, I'm sure the problem with our team was that Marshall was stealing the talent from the rest of our team, forcing them not to produce. What a selfish jerk!
    When you have a me player always crying to the QB about looks and then being the most targeted wr in the NFL, and having more drops and a lower completion % than the other wr is is indeed an issue. Those are the things that hurt the team and cause problems in the locker room.

Not even mentioning his legal and attitude problems.

For gods sake the guy wanted out of den for lots of reasons with D Will being near the top of them.

Josh did him and the team a HUGE favor sending him home and getting. Couple of #2s for him.
    I don't see how anyone can't see that.
    Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    IMHO Marshll is absolutely one of the most physically gifted WR we've ever had. I think if DThomas can stay healthy he can absolutely surpass Marshall in that department.
    Your on the money here. But he is or atleast was head case I suspect he always will be as it seems to be the nAture of the wr spot.

Adopted Bronco:
    Doom!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar View Post
    When you have a me player always crying to the QB about looks and then being the most targeted wr in the NFL, and having more drops and a lower completion % than the other wr is is indeed an issue. Those are the things that hurt the team and cause problems in the locker room.

For gods sake the guy wanted out of den for lots of reasons with D Will being near the top of them.

Josh did him and the team a HUGE favor sending him home and getting. Couple of #2s for him.
    I didn't address the value we got for him or the attitude. I understand both of those points. I wasn't happy to see him go, but I was ok with the value received and even if there wasn't character issues, I thought it was partially understandable given the $$$.

I was addressing the argument that his large number of catches was somehow hurting the team. He should have started threatening to not get open so much if they kept throwing to him?

"Marshall! Quit dominating your DB! You're making the QB throw to you! Knock it off out there!"
    To all the armed forces... present, past, and future.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click the sig to read JetRazor's and my story! PM me with any questions!
    I love my wife!

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived LordTrychon For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Barrel Man

You know how it is, JR. To some the 08 team can do no wrong, choirboys. Big meanie ruined it. We were destined to win 20 superbowls in a row and get endorsements with huggy's and kleenex with all the crybabys on the team!

Adopted Bronco:
    Doom!

You know how it is, JR. To some the 08 team can do no wrong, choirboys. Big meanie ruined it. We were destined to win 20 superbowls in a row and get endorsements with huggy's and kleenex with all the crybabys on the team!
    Good thing McD's still here to show us the light and lead us into his brilliant vision of a future for our franchise! Don't know how anybody ever doubted him!
    To all the armed forces... present, past, and future.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click the sig to read JetRazor's and my story! PM me with any questions!
    I love my wife!

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived LordTrychon For This Post:

Brandon Marshall: The most overrated WR I have ever seen. Eventually he'll get his mind right, he got better at it this year, but he's still a tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Man I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. I'll try to be more realistic on the future.

I didn't address the value we got for him or the attitude. I understand both of those points. I wasn't happy to see him go, but I was ok with the value received and even if there wasn't character issues, I thought it was partially understandable given the $$$.

I was addressing the argument that his large number of catches was somehow hurting the team. He should have started threatening to not get open so much if they kept throwing to him?
    "Marshall! Quit dominating your DB! You're making the QB throw to you! Knock it off out there!"
    Guess you missed the meat of my post. Most targeted wr on the NFL with a lousy completion% as compared to his teammates.

That is the fact jack b

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Brandon Marshall: The most overrated WR I have ever seen. Eventually he'll get his mind right, he got better at it this year, but he's still a tool.
    It takes a fan looking in to see the FACS of life.

Thanks for your post. It just might bring some BM lovers back ro reality. But probably not.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Good thing McD's still here to show us the light and lead us into his brilliant vision of a future for our franchise! Don't know how anybody ever doubted him!
    Can you say Pwned?

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Can you say Pwned?
    In your fantasy land perhaps.

Btw I did not know that Josh Was the subject of the thread.

When all else fails (logical debate) changing the subject is really convient way of deflecting the real issues.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Btw I did not know that Josh Was the subject of the thread.

When discussing Marshall there is no way not to get Douche involved. He played a pivitol role in getting Marshall shipped out. Something that you have brought up in this thread but then dont want to talk about all of a sudden. Cant have your cake and eat it too JR.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information