Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: John Lynch speaks about Cutler issue

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    Oh ******* well. Deal with it BTB. It is evident that most of the folks bashing Mr. Cutler have worse attitudes than he ever thought of having, and are indeed hypocrites in their own right. The advice and criticism used on a guy they don't even know would be very very much better used on themselves. Present company included. Back to topic.
    Bashing Cutler is fair. He's a public figure. It's against the CoC to personally attack posters on here because of how they feel about Cutler.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    Bashing Cutler is fair. He's a public figure. It's against the CoC to personally attack posters on here because of how they feel about Cutler.
    I guess you'll have to ban me BTB. I'll be waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    Well, maybe he is 1*-1/2.

The * is for playing the Seahawks and the 1/2 is cause he only played half the game in a loss.

The same Seahawks who took out the 2010 champion Saints.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Well...if Calvin Johnson's TD in week one isnt ridiculously overturned...if DeSean Jackson doesnt return a punt return against the G-men...and if the Eagles arent snowed out and forced with the possibility of playing 3 games in 12 days, maybe they dont rest starters against Dallas and win that game. If these dont happen...Chicago never makes the playoffs

So, if a bad call, freak play and a snowstorm...all of which he had no control over...are able to discredit a season, then yeah...it can be done. Let's not forget the opportunity to play a sub 500 team in the forst round

I'm not saying he didnt omprove over last year. I'm just saying he had A LOT of weird help in getting to the NFC Championship

Alot of IF's in every season. I would rather make it on an if then have my team sitting at home. The Steelers are a prime example of how bad calls can help you win a game.

No one mentions how terrible Rogers played. Fact is Cutler played above average the whole season with little help and was one game away from the SB.

So....the IF's are irrelevant.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    You must have HATED Elway in his first 3 super bowls then, using your logic.

I didn't hate him. I just knew the teams Elway played were just that good.

Funny stuff. Give no credit to Green Bay's monster defense and all the credit of the blame to Jay Cutler, just because he happens to be an ex-Bronco. Weak. *******. Sauce.
    Lol not to mention Manning was 1 and done how many time before winning once he was in the playoffs?? 3 times in 5 years!!!

His very first ever playoff win came 6 years later against...you guessed it.. the Denver Broncos in 2003...who got routed 41-10.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information