Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Jets vs Pats

I wonder how many people had the Pats winning...Good job by the Jets...5 sacks on Brady...and the pick even though they didn't score off of it.

Adopted Bronco:
    the beer guy

Did I by chance see tom Brady almost crying at the end of the game?

Let's go Packers!!! (For my kiddos) If my team isn't in, I root for theirs.

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Let's go Packers!!! (For my kiddos) If my team isn't in, I root for theirs.
    There's hope for the kids. The Pack was my childhood team, too . . .

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

6. The Following User High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    There's hope for the kids. The Pack was my childhood team, too . . .

-----
    The Pack have always secretly been my 2nd favorite. Though I did take thorough enjoyment in beating them in the Super Bowl. Don't get it twisted...if it's Broncos or Packers.....I'm going Broncos every day, all day.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

The Pack have always secretly been my 2nd favorite. Though I did take thorough enjoyment in beating them in the Super Bowl. Don't get it twisted...if it's Broncos or Packers.....I'm going Broncos every day, all day.
    I wanted the Broncos to beat the Packers in the worst way. That is something
    hard to figure, psychologically: to want the favorite team to beat especially
    the second favorite.

Well . . . maybe not as much as I want the Broncos to beat the Raiders. But
    then, I'm for anybody to beat the Raiders . . .

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Incredible defense by Rex Ryan.

Leading up to this, all the announcers were saying how unstoppable this current incarnation of the Patriots offense was. After they totally stomped on the Jets and the Bears, one announcer even said this could become the next most copied offense, as the west coast offense had become.

In a way, the Jets were playing defense a lot similar to how Chicago was .... rushing 4, tight man coverage, and deep safeties. A lot of the pressures on Brady were brought about by coverage.

The Bears beat the Jets and their tight coverage during the regular season by going over the top for some deep TD passes with their speedsters.

I think this is one game Brady wished he still had Randy Moss, who can flat out outspeed and outleap any defender. Since the Pats were left with a bunch of guys who specialized in the short catch and runs, they couldn't make the Jets pay for playing them tight.

For Rex, that's now both his head coaching seasons leading his team to the AFCCG, and he when he was desperately looking for a team to give him a chance as a head coach, he wasn't even in the Broncos top 5.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...ants-head-coa/

Here's Samari Rolle trying to sell Ryan to a team ....

"But Rex handles it. He's got a strong personality, too. Nobody disrespects Rex, nobody. We all play for him. I used to wonder when I was in Tennessee how the Ravens did it year after year. Now I know. You come in, guys understand. Guys like Rex keep the tradition. He's overdue, he's earned a chance."

The coach no one wanted as to be their head coach just led his team to beating both Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in the same post-season.

Quote Originally Posted by Juriga72 View Post
    Green Bay wont go thru Chicago

Steelers will win against the Jets

Steelers 59

Bears 10
    The Bears wont beat the best team left. GB will win in Chic 24-17ish

Go Steelers as well. I hate the freaking Jets.

Pack to win it all.

I picked GB to win it all before the season.

I had GB vs Balt (they choked on me)

I like Rodgers and once Farve left that team I have liked them so much more than before. Go Pack.

13. The Following User High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    I wonder how many people had the Pats winning...Good job by the Jets...5 sacks on Brady...and the pick even though they didn't score off of it.
    Great win for NY but they are so Goddam cocky. They are insufferable with their mouths.

Rex is a turd
    Cromartie is a jerk. He criticized brady calling him an ass when he has like 8 kids with 8 different women. he is the scum of the earth not brady.
    Tomlinson is a baby. says he is classy. classless
    Bart Scott is an ass.

I hate them.

Go Steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    Great win for NY but they are so Goddam cocky. They are insufferable with their mouths.

Rex is a turd
    Cromartie is a jerk. He criticized brady calling him an ass when he has like 8 kids with 8 different women. he is the scum of the earth not brady.
    Tomlinson is a baby. says he is classy. classless
    Bart Scott is an ass.

I hate them.

Go Steelers.
    So Med...how do you feel about the Jets?

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived KCL For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by nflfan View Post
    Incredible defense by Rex Ryan.

Leading up to this, all the announcers were saying how unstoppable this current incarnation of the Patriots offense was. After they totally stomped on the Jets and the Bears, one announcer even said this could become the next most copied offense, as the west coast offense had become.

In a way, the Jets were playing defense a lot similar to how Chicago was .... rushing 4, tight man coverage, and deep safeties. A lot of the pressures on Brady were brought about by coverage.

The Bears beat the Jets and their tight coverage during the regular season by going over the top for some deep TD passes with their speedsters.

I think this is one game Brady wished he still had Randy Moss, who can flat out outspeed and outleap any defender. Since the Pats were left with a bunch of guys who specialized in the short catch and runs, they couldn't make the Jets pay for playing them tight.

For Rex, that's now both his head coaching seasons leading his team to the AFCCG, and he when he was desperately looking for a team to give him a chance as a head coach, he wasn't even in the Broncos top 5.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...ants-head-coa/

Here's Samari Rolle trying to sell Ryan to a team ....

"But Rex handles it. He's got a strong personality, too. Nobody disrespects Rex, nobody. We all play for him. I used to wonder when I was in Tennessee how the Ravens did it year after year. Now I know. You come in, guys understand. Guys like Rex keep the tradition. He's overdue, he's earned a chance."

The coach no one wanted as to be their head coach just led his team to beating both Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in the same post-season.
    There's a reason I wanted Rex Ryan really bad 2 years ago. The Broncos would be so much better of if they had hired him.
    In Elway We Trust

18. The Following User High Fived CrazyHorse For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    So Med...how do you feel about the Jets?
    I hope Pitt beats them 77-0

Screw them. Go Steelers

I hate cocky teams that have won nothing.

I want the Pack to win it all. They are the most enjoyable team
    left. The only reason why they only went 10-6 was due to some inuries this year.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information