Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "Agony and Glory of Fantasy Football" Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I'm 3-4 after winning this weekend. I'm 1 game back of 2 teams for my division, but I already lost to one of them which makes me 2 back of him. I'm also 2 games back for the 2nd wildcard spot. The remainder of my schedule looks like this:

Fo Flat Ballas (Skinny): 2-5
    Corn Midgets (MO): 4-3
    Tned's Brawlers (Tned): 7-0
    RED RAGE (Non Board Member, the team currently sitting in the 2nd wildcard spot) 5-2
    Raiders4Life (Non Board Member, ranked dead last in our league): 1-6
    MHC (MHC, the other team that I trail in my division): 4-3

Last 4 out of 5 are brutal, but I think I've finally got the players to win at least 4 of my last 6. Hopefully, that will be enough to get me my 1st FF play-off spot ever.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I'm 3-4 after winning this weekend. I'm 1 game back of 2 teams for my division, but I already lost to one of them which makes me 2 back of him. I'm also 2 games back for the 2nd wildcard spot. The remainder of my schedule looks like this:

Fo Flat Ballas (Skinny): 2-5
    Corn Midgets (MO): 4-3
    Tned's Brawlers (Tned): 7-0
    RED RAGE (Non Board Member, the team currently sitting in the 2nd wildcard spot) 5-2
    Raiders4Life (Non Board Member, ranked dead last in our league): 1-6
    MHC (MHC, the other team that I trail in my division): 4-3

Last 4 out of 5 are brutal, but I think I've finally got the players to win at least 4 of my last 6. Hopefully, that will be enough to get me my 1st FF play-off spot ever.
    are you counting that game against me as a win? You might but know I wont quit and I wont have any non active players in there. 4 of 6 would be a good run with that lineup

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    are you counting that game against me as a win? You might but know I wont quit and I wont have any non active players in there. 4 of 6 would be a good run with that lineup
    Let's up it this way, I see my best chance of making the play-offs are for things to work out so our season finally is for the division title. If I don't beat you, then I don't make the play-offs. Sorry buddy, but it's either you or me.

That say, its about time for someone to hang a big L on Tned.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Let's up it this way, I see my best chance of making the play-offs are for things to work out so our season finally is for the division title. If I don't beat you, then I don't make the play-offs. Sorry buddy, but it's either you or me.

That say, its about time for someone to hang a big L on Tned.
    Like sam jackson said in Jackie Brown, It is a simple case of you or me, and it sure as hell will be me...
    Honestly I agree it would be fun for division. I had a 3 game skid that was hard but I am back on track now. But by all means I hope someone takes Tned down

Thanks MasterShake!!!

5. The Following User High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    Like sam jackson said in Jackie Brown, It is a simple case of you or me, and it sure as hell will be me...
    Honestly I agree it would be fun for division. I had a 3 game skid that was hard but I am back on track now. But by all means I hope someone takes Tned down
    I just snapped losing 4 out of 5, all 4 losses were against teams that are leading their respective divisions (including the team that's tied with Tned at 7-0).

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

I just snapped losing 4 out of 5, all 4 losses were against teams that are leading their respective divisions (including the team that's tied with Tned at 7-0).
    that is a tough run, hope it turns around for you except against me

Thanks MasterShake!!!

8. The Following User High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I just check Tned's schedule, and he plays the same round robin of divisional leaders that I just got done with over the next 5 weeks. I'm the only opponent that he’ll be playing that isn't a divisional leader.

10. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Umm. The Pandas had a monster week in Loony East this week.

But WHY oh WHY did the monster in Pippi's team have to be the Lions D thrashing our Broncos???

The Sixth Whiskeyteer! *hic*

12. The Following User High Fived Sparkie For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

So if Vick gets me about 9 points tonight, I'll go 3-0 this week. And thanks to Tned, it looks like I will be #1 in our bracket of the Tiered league this week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Gene Mingo

I got spanked in 3 of 4 leagues this week. To quote Phillip Rivers

"Worst week ever"
    Some of those that work forces
    Are the same that burn crosses

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Softskull For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    So if Vick gets me about 9 points tonight, I'll go 3-0 this week. And thanks to Tned, it looks like I will be #1 in our bracket of the Tiered league this week.
    i'm on the other end of that league. . .

i'm actually embarrassed about that team-- i can't believe how bad it is. . . i've been playing FF for at least five or six years, with five to seven teams per year, and i seriously don't think i've ever had a team this bad. . . roddy white's been a let-down, hillis is a FF bust, legarrette blount has sucked, mike williams has sucked, malcolm floyd's been hurt, now jahvid best is hurt. . . i literally think jason witten is the only good pick i made on that team. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by hoptard View Post
    i'm on the other end of that league. . .

i'm actually embarrassed about that team-- i can't believe how bad it is. . . i've been playing FF for at least five or six years, with five to seven teams per year, and i seriously don't think i've ever had a team this bad. . . roddy white's been a let-down, hillis is a FF bust, legarrette blount has sucked, mike williams has sucked, malcolm floyd's been hurt, now jahvid best is hurt. . . i literally think jason witten is the only good pick i made on that team. . .
    I recall getting laughed at for drafting Cam in that draft. I thought he would be a nifty back-up to whoever I drafted (Eli or Vick, can't remember). I picked up Carson Palmer when the Raiders traded for him on a whim thinking he would get me by on Cam's bye week. He got me 30 points yesterday. I've just been lucky in my transactions since I think I may only have 50% of the players I drafted.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

If Mike Wallace hadn't stolen that last Steeler TD by stepped in front of Antonio Brown, MO & I would be just about tied going into tonight’s game. It's possible for Vick, Jackson & Celek to generate enough FF points to make up the difference; but it's going to be a lot tougher of an order against Chicago. MO also still has Maclin & Briggs to get him some more points. This one is too close to call.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

I needed 9 points from Vick, got 8. Should have started Tebow.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I needed Vick & Jackson to not turn the lousy ball over. Their 2 turnovers were the difference in my game. Had they not done that, then MO would be saying that Rivers' 3 picks were the difference in our game.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information