Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Tebow can throw the dang ball....

Adopted Bronco:
    Darrent Williams

Default Tim Tebow can throw the dang ball....

Tim Tebow highlights 2010-2011 season
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2wdgA_yJeI

Go Broncos 2011!

2. The Following 6 Users High Fived PAINTERDAVE For This Post:

so who was #12 on our team again?

Adopted Bronco:
    Darrent Williams

12 Willis, Matthew WR 6-0 190 26 years old UCLA 3rd year

Placed on IR early.

Expected to be back and compete this season.

I can't wait for Willis next year. That kid was exciting.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

You're crossing into Jags territory with the amount of Tebow threads you've been posting lately.

8. The Following 6 Users High Fived I Eat Staples For This Post:

pretty nice from what I saw. when did we play the steelers though?

Adopted Bronco:
    Darrent Williams

Quote Originally Posted by I Eat Staples View Post
    You're crossing into Jags territory with the amount of Tebow threads you've been posting lately.
    Whatever...

I saw my first game at The Old Bears Stadium c 67-68 when Steve Tensi was the QB.

I was right behind the Houston Oilers bench, gigging Warren Moon and Chris Dishman,
    when Elway engineered that incredible comeback drive to WIN that playoff game...

I sat in the old South stands in the snow many times... 'cause that is when regulars would give up tickets.

I was at Invesco when Shanahan called time out... Iced the Raiders kicker... and it won us the game.

I am Blue and Orange to the bone.

I am EXCITED about the Broncos 2011.. I LIKE that we have a GREAT prospect in Tebow.

After watching Kyle "Mopey" Orton for 2 seasons... I finaly have hope for my team again.

After months of putting up with all of the Orton apologists, the Luck Buckers,
    and everybody claiming the new Coach will trade Tebow...

I just wanted to share this clip of some reasons why I am excited about the team and our Rookie QB.

Sorry if that offends anyone.

This Kid is exciting to watch. I think he is gonna help us WIN.

I want my Broncos to WIN again.
    Last edited by PAINTERDAVE; 01-07-2011 at 03:21 PM.

11. The Following 13 Users High Fived PAINTERDAVE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Darrent Williams

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    pretty nice from what I saw. when did we play the steelers though?
    Pre-season

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
    Whatever...

I saw my first game at The Old Bears Stadium c 67-68 when Steve Tensi was the QB.

I was right behind the Houston Oilers bench, gigging Warren Moon and Chris Dishman,
    when Elway engineered that incredible comeback drive to WIN that playoff game...

I am EXCITED about the Broncos 2011.. I LIKE that we have a GREAT prospect in Tebow.

After watching Kyle "Mopey" Orton for 2 seasons... I finaly have hope for my team again.

I just wanted to share this clip of some reasons why I am excited about the team and our Rookie QB.

I dont know if Tebow will ultimately be our guy but i like your enthusiasm and also feel a since of excitement to see what he can do for us.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Pre-season
    whew. I was worried about myself for a second there.

Adopted Bronco:
    Tebow/Miller/Decker/McGee

Quote Originally Posted by I Eat Staples View Post
    That is because Painter Dave sees what we have been talking about all year about the kid.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived JaxBroncoGirl For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jaxgatorgirl3 View Post
    That is because Painter Dave sees what we have been talking about all year about the kid.
    oh brother

19. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Whatever...

I sat in the old South stands in the snow many times... 'cause that is when regulars would give up tickets.

I was at Invesco when Shanahan called time out... Iced the Raiders kicker... and it won us the game.

I never questioned your fanhood. I just think your Tebow threads are annoying.

21. The Following 4 Users High Fived I Eat Staples For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

This might not really fit in this thread, sorry Dave, but I figured since this is a positive Tebow thread I'd go ahead and put it here.

I am rewatching the Charger game today, the last few drives anyway, and one play inparticular struck me. It was in our last scoring drive. Tebow took off running and got tackled by two Chargers and one of them, scumbag #90 decided to rough Tebow up under the guise of trying to strip the ball even though he was clearly down. This assclown ended up dragging Tebow backwards about 7 yards.

A couple of things stuck out to me.
    1. Tim's teammates will absolutely beat the crap out of people to defend him. This is true of most QBs but I still love that attitude.

2. Tebow is absolutely unflappable emotionally. If that were me it would have been an instant throw down. But Tim understands the moment and knows he just has to get back to playing football.

3. His leadership skills are off the charts for a Rookie. The way he got the guys back to the huddle pulling them back. He understood the situation and was an absolute professional on that play.

I loved that one simple little play and I think it said a lot about this young man as a leader and as a player. Also, that POS #90 for the Chargers easily should have been penalized. There were a few plays in that game that would have drawn penalties had Tebow been Brady or Manning.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

23. The Following 6 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    This might not really fit in this thread, sorry Dave, but I figured since this is a positive Tebow thread I'd go ahead and put it here.

I am rewatching the Charger game today, the last few drives anyway, and one play inparticular struck me. It was in our last scoring drive. Tebow took off running and got tackled by two Chargers and one of them, scumbag #90 decided to rough Tebow up under the guise of trying to strip the ball even though he was clearly down. This assclown ended up dragging Tebow backwards about 7 yards.

A couple of things stuck out to me.
    1. Tim's teammates will absolutely beat the crap out of people to defend him. This is true of most QBs but I still love that attitude.

2. Tebow is absolutely unflappable emotionally. If that were me it would have been an instant throw down. But Tim understands the moment and knows he just has to get back to playing football.

3. His leadership skills are off the charts for a Rookie. The way he got the guys back to the huddle pulling them back. He understood the situation and was an absolute professional on that play.

I loved that one simple little play and I think it said a lot about this young man as a leader and as a player. Also, that POS #90 for the Chargers easily should have been penalized. There were a few plays in that game that would have drawn penalties had Tebow been Brady or Manning.
    If that were Brady or Manning that player would have been fined, ejected, suspended, and possibly arrested.

25. The Following 8 Users High Fived I Eat Staples For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information