Thread: Just realized I am going to be working on the 9th when the Broncos are on

Default Just realized I am going to be working on the 9th when the Broncos are on

I don't work many weekends, but we are having sort of a retreat/training for some sales people. I am not sure if I can slip away from 12:00 to 3:00 and watch on my computer.

This sucks

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

DVR brotha!!

The game starts here at 11 and I will be in Church until Lunch and we usually don't get home until about 1 so I am DVRing it and just starting it when I get home like its live. Can cut out the commercials that way too. I just have to keep myself from turning on 850Koa on the drive home..lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

That bits. Well the gameday thread will be here when you can get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchthemiddle View Post
    DVR brotha!!

The game starts here at 11 and I will be in Church until Lunch and we usually don't get home until about 1 so I am DVRing it and just starting it when I get home like its live. Can cut out the commercials that way too. I just have to keep myself from turning on 850Koa on the drive home..lol
    Oh, it will definately be Tivo'd. I typically tape the game on two different Tivo's in case one bites the dust (ok, I am a bit obsessive about my Broncos and not missing a game) and will hopefully be able to slip away and connect to my slingbox and watch the game via my laptop. I think chances are slim of watching it live, so I will probably watch it that night (after a banquet that will run until 1 or 2 am) via the sling box.

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    Oh, it will definately be Tivo'd. I typically tape the game on two different Tivo's in case one bites the dust (ok, I am a bit obsessive about my Broncos and not missing a game) and will hopefully be able to slip away and connect to my slingbox and watch the game via my laptop. I think chances are slim of watching it live, so I will probably watch it that night (after a banquet that will run until 1 or 2 am) via the sling box.
    Hey, obsessive about the Broncos is a good thing!!

Hey, if you look up the word "obsession" in the dictionary, it has a picture of a Broncos Fan.

It's a requirement...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Want me to watch it twice, once for you? :p

(Heh . . . sorry, Tned)

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

And I'm going to a wedding on September 30th

Sorry Tned.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I'll be sitting at Buffalo Wild Wings sporting my Champ jersey.

Sorry you have to work!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWookieeBronco View Post
    And I'm going to a wedding on September 30th

Sorry Tned.
    I'll be going to Germany in Early November, but I already have the evening cleared to watch the game

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

I don't work many weekends, but we are having sort of a retreat/training for some sales people. I am not sure if I can slip away from 12:00 to 3:00 and watch on my computer.

This sucks
    I will get done at work at 7 am, fall asleep around 9am, wake up at 11:45 if they are not on tv (so I can go to the sports bar, where they have it on tv), or 11:55 if it is on tv.

After the game I will try to get back to sleep for a little bit, and then go back to work at 11pm.

Yea, I feel you. I hate to miss games as well. I never miss games anyways though. I got my job because its off Sundays and Mondays. And I make sure I never have to work when they play. I would quit if thats the case.
    I DVR games as well and then watch them a few times before the next game as well.

Sucks that you will probably have to miss the game Tned.

I was just talking about opening weekend last night and how I am going to miss the game as well. Bummed me out.

My daughters are moving to San Antonio and I will be driving the U-Haul from Las Vegas on Friday the 7th. Two day trip and we should be there late Saturday night the 8th. We will be unpacking on Sunday. I fly back to Vegas on Monday.

Being in Texas, they will more than likely and obviously be showing the Cowboys or the Texans.

God Bless Our Military Men and Women.

Damien Nash
    Darrent Williams
    Kenny McKinley

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information