Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Marshall brings equivalent of #18 overall draft pick in trade

Default Marshall brings equivalent of #18 overall draft pick in trade

#43 last draft, #47 this draft. According to Draft Value Chart, a combined worth of 900 points or the #18 overall pick in round one. Terrific return for a one dimensional chronic malcontent whose contract had run out. Made doubly delightful by permitting a free agent journeyman to have a better season in Denver than Marshall ever did or would have done.

Adopted Bronco:
    D.Thomas....the next great broncos WR

interesting....who did we get with last years pick ?

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by T.K.O. (team kyle orton) View Post
    interesting....who did we get with last years pick ?
    Exactly.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

4. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Last year they used the #43 pick to get Tebow. Adding in a couple of extra picks they acquired by trading back from the #11 overall pick they got for Cutler. Would you trade Tebow for Marshall?

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

A starter.

Same thing this years pick will bring.

Say cheese.
    IN PATON I TRUST.

Quote Originally Posted by robert ethan View Post
    #43 last draft, #47 this draft. According to Draft Value Chart, a combined worth of 900 points or the #18 overall pick in round one. Terrific return for a one dimensional chronic malcontent whose contract had run out. Made doubly delightful by permitting a free agent journeyman to have a better season in Denver than Marshall ever did or would have done.
    You seem almost anti broncos. I am curious why you follow this team with all your negativity and pessimism especially surrounding past players.

I am beginning to think you are Ben McDaniels or any McDaniels.

8. The Following 6 Users High Fived jhildebrand For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post
    You seem almost anti broncos. I am curious why you follow this team with all your negativity and pessimism especially surrounding past players.

I am beginning to think you are Ben McDaniels or any McDaniels.
    Boggles the mind, doesn't it? I think he wants Josh's head on Mt. Rushmore.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived scott.475 For This Post:

you mean there are people that think josh wasn't the best thing that could happen to this organization?

Quote Originally Posted by Montana Battlin Bear View Post
    you mean there are people that think josh wasn't the best thing that could happen to this organization?
    I was not a fan of Josh but I was certainly able to post the positive he did in addition to the negative.

The OP seems hellbent on just smearing as often as possible.

13. The Following User High Fived jhildebrand For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Last year they used the #43 pick to get Tebow. Adding in a couple of extra picks they acquired by trading back from the #11 overall pick they got for Cutler. Would you trade Tebow for Marshall?
    No, but Id like the picks back.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

15. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

I was not a fan of Josh but I was certainly able to post the positive he did in addition to the negative.

The OP seems hellbent on just smearing as often as possible.
    You having short term memory loss, hildebrand? I don't see how you perceive my post as being negative towards McDaniels or the Broncos. Marshall doesn't play here any more. Tebow and whoever they get with this year's pick do. Or will, at least.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

heard that Marshall got into a shouting match with Henne on the sidelines on sunday. Marshall is just trouble. So the equivalent of an 18th pick is pretty good. Hopefully we get some serious talent with that pick in april

You having short term memory loss, hildebrand? I don't see how you perceive my post as being negative towards McDaniels or the Broncos. Marshall doesn't play here any more. Tebow and whoever they get with this year's pick do. Or will, at least.
    Go back and read what I said. It was pretty clear. McDaniels is gone. Yet you continue to try to act as if the divides he created still exist. You seem overly ready to smear any past player for the most minute of reasons.

For every claim that Marshall was a malcontent, I can show you hours Marshall logged at the Rev Kelly's open door gang program, I can show you families he took christmas shopping who had no money, I can show you a lot that never got press.

Adopted Bronco:
    D.Thomas....the next great broncos WR

Quote Originally Posted by scott.475 View Post
    Boggles the mind, doesn't it? I think he wants Josh's head on Mt. Rushmore.
    it is !

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Go back and read what I said. It was pretty clear. McDaniels is gone. Yet you continue to try to act as if the divides he created still exist. You seem overly ready to smear any past player for the most minute of reasons.

For every claim that Marshall was a malcontent, I can show you hours Marshall logged at the Rev Kelly's open door gang program, I can show you families he took christmas shopping who had no money, I can show you a lot that never got press.
    Yea, and his immaturity probably led to DWill getting killed. I liked Marshall as a player, but let's not make him a saint yet.

21. The Following 3 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information