Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: As a raider fan I have to say....

Default As a raider fan I have to say....

Holy christ did we play emberassing. You guys should feel good your offense played well and eddie Royal is a stud but ur still not that great of a team defensivley. I honestly dont think we're better than you cuz we have alot of problems but as a raider fan I am so emberassed. My boss is a broncos fan and when i walk thru the door at work tonight he is gonna rip on me. such a sad day for raider fans. jay Cutler looked really good tho. John Elway is my fav. QB so u guys got alot of light. Now all u need is a terrel davis and ur offense will dominate
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 09-09-2008 at 03:42 PM.

2. The Following 11 Users High Fived XtremeRaiderFan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    darrell jackson!!

YOU, said it the broncos are a better team as of week one...dont give up on the raiders they have the tools to get the job done just work with each other,stop the stupid stuff on the field..your def. I think it needs some help corners are a little to cocky ...
    And if i were you go buy some ear-plugs before work because you are in for it allllllll night long....BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE....

4. The Following User High Fived broncos9697 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeRaiderFan View Post
    Holy f*cking christ did we play emberassing. You guys should feel good your offense played well and eddie Royal is a stud but ur still not that great of a team defensivley. I honestly dont think we're better than you cuz we have alot of problems but as a raider fan I am so emberassed. My boss is a broncos fan and when i walk thru the door at work tonight he is gonna rip on me. such a sad day for raider fans. jay Cutler looked really good tho. John Elway is my fav. QB so u guys got alot of light. Now all u need is a terrel davis and ur offense will dominate
    I actually think the faid should take some positives from the game:

1. Jamarchus the "love muscle" played pretty well all things considered. I think he has a chance to be really good if greasy Al is smart enough to keep kiffin around. I doubted him coming out of LSU, but the guy has huge upside

2. Fargus is a beast. I really liked his combination of speed and power, plus he sees the holes well.

3. Al Davis will die soon. the dude looked liked death warmed over last night. with that guy dead, the best young DB in the league and a potential stud QB you can build around it. With greasy Al out of the way, you just need to stop passing up the best player in the draft (LSU DT that KC got) for McBust and signing toxic waste Free agents like Javon Walker

I also think you are not giving the broncos enough credit, i think you will find that they really are that good (especially on offense)

6. The Following 5 Users High Fived ktrain For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeRaiderFan View Post
    Holy christ did we play emberassing. You guys should feel good your offense played well and eddie Royal is a stud but ur still not that great of a team defensivley. I honestly dont think we're better than you cuz we have alot of problems but as a raider fan I am so emberassed. My boss is a broncos fan and when i walk thru the door at work tonight he is gonna rip on me. such a sad day for raider fans. jay Cutler looked really good tho. John Elway is my fav. QB so u guys got alot of light. Now all u need is a terrel davis and ur offense will dominate
    Just out of curiosity, how are you a Raiders fan and John Elway was your favorite QB?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rick Upchurch

If it helps make you feel better, Russell probably has the strongest arm I've ever seen. You get him settled and we can have a nice go at it between Rivers, Russell and Cutler. Nevermind the Chiefs
    How's your burger, bro? - Ancient proverb

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by NameUsedBefore View Post
    If it helps make you feel better, Russell probably has the strongest arm I've ever seen. You get him settled and we can have a nice go at it between Rivers, Russell and Cutler. Nevermind the Chiefs
    But, the Chiefs have Pretzel boy, Brodie Croyle.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

I hope Al Davis lives forever. Then the Raiders will never improve.

11. The Following 5 Users High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by broncos9697 View Post
    YOU, said it the broncos are a better team as of week one...dont give up on the raiders they have the tools to get the job done just work with each other,stop the stupid stuff on the field..your def. I think it needs some help corners are a little to cocky ...
    And if i were you go buy some ear-plugs before work because you are in for it allllllll night long....BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE....
    Not to be a dick here, but F the Raiders. They suck. I understand why some of you are being nice to this guy, but seriously, stop sucking up to him... Anyone who is a Raiders fan should give up all hope. The Raiders are doomed. They don't have the tools to get anything done except another 4-12 season at best. It's really sad that they've been picking in the top 5 of every round of the draft since 2004. They still can't do anything with all that talent. Their coaches suck, their owner REALLY SUCKS. I've always hated the Raiders, but maybe it's bugging me a little more this year because I've been hearing all off-season how the Raiders were going to kill us, and even people that are die-hard Bronco fans were WORRIED about this game. It's ridiculous. Even with the questions that the Broncos have the Raiders team and organization is not half of what ours is. The Raiders and all of their disgusting fans and supporters can suck it. GO BRONCOS!

13. The Following 5 Users High Fived Italianmobstr7 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rick Upchurch

But... they have Janikowski!
    How's your burger, bro? - Ancient proverb

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    No, it's all about Tyler Thigpen.....
    "I'm petrified of nipple chafing"-Andy Bernard

16. The Following User High Fived ikillz0mbies For This Post:

Did you text that?
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

Quote Originally Posted by Italianmobstr7 View Post
    Not to be a dick here, but F the Raiders. They suck. I understand why some of you are being nice to this guy, but seriously, stop sucking up to him... Anyone who is a Raiders fan should give up all hope. The Raiders are doomed. They don't have the tools to get anything done except another 4-12 season at best. It's really sad that they've been picking in the top 5 of every round of the draft since 2004. They still can't do anything with all that talent. Their coaches suck, their owner REALLY SUCKS. I've always hated the Raiders, but maybe it's bugging me a little more this year because I've been hearing all off-season how the Raiders were going to kill us, and even people that are die-hard Bronco fans were WORRIED about this game. It's ridiculous. Even with the questions that the Broncos have the Raiders team and organization is not half of what ours is. The Raiders and all of their disgusting fans and supporters can suck it. GO BRONCOS!
    oh man, i have to get on your bandwagon. i had to watch the game at my best friends house last night, and he happens to be a raider fan. i have know him since i was 6, (im now 34). its been a lot of fun through the years between us and the rivalry of our favorite teams. last night game was big however, because he just would not stop talkin'. all day yesterday, hell, all week last week. he just kept talkin and talkin crap. well, needless to say, he was sitting on his couch, drunk, pissed off, and SILENT when i got up to say goodbye last night. it was sweet. so........i have to agree with the above post. SUCK IT raider fans, we own you and your pathetic excuse of a team.

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post

Croyle is NOT that bad.

I saw him complete a pass once....................

I think.
    IN PATON I TRUST.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived WARHORSE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by WARHORSE View Post
    Croyle is NOT that bad.

I saw him complete a pass once....................

I think.
    I seem to remember that pass too

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein ...Joe Theismann

Quote Originally Posted by Italianmobstr7 View Post
    No one's sucking up. Lotta Bronco fans just have a lotta class.

And the truth is, for practically a rookie, JaMarcus didn't do too badly with the inexperience and the little protection he had. Their rushing game will continue to be good this season, maybe even better than last season, and Kiffin is a huge part of that. He's a good coach. I agree that Al Davis will continue to keep them down.

23. The Following User High Fived omac For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information