Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hats Off to Rayduhhs Fans

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Default Hats Off to Rayduhhs Fans

You really gotta admire those Raider fans! They're something else.

Seriously.

They get all dressed up and look like complete adolescent idiots in their ridiculous stupid outfits that were leftover from Halloween.

They stay almost the entire game as their beloved team gets their brains beaten in mercilessly by a bitetr rival.

It's like a great big jackass convention.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The AFC West Title, thanks!

Raider fans are faggots. They boo Lane Kiffen when he comes on the field. They boo the team when they fail to convert a 4th & 8. All the while, they wear shit straight out of an S&M or Holloween catalogue and actually think they're shit because of it.
    Today we have to ask ourselves, "On what day did God create the Denver Broncos and couldn't he have rested on that day instead?"

BOLD, BLUE, AND BITCHIN, It's the SAN DIEGO CHARGERS

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Best fans in the league???????????

My ARSE!!!!!!!!
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29..............K Mc #11
    You'll Never Walk Alone

The Whiskeyteers ~ One for all, and all for more

Adopted Bronco:
    DOOM!

They stay for the whole game because they don't have anywhere else to go. They dress in those costumes because they are retarded (as evidenced by their being raider fans). If you are fan of an opponent they might stab you but will certainly piss on you. I find there is absolutely nothing admirable about them, other than they are a whole lotta fun to make fun of.

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein ...Joe Theismann

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived MileHighWrath For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sotally Tober View Post
    Raider fans are faggots. They boo Lane Kiffen when he comes on the field. They boo the team when they fail to convert a 4th & 8. All the while, they wear shit straight out of an S&M or Holloween catalogue and actually think they're shit because of it.
    Wonder if Norv Turner got booed yesterday. Same faggots, different fanbase.

You guys can talk about the Raiders fans you want about all that makeup or whatever, but it's what they do and they master the art of "dressing up" for a game that every single fanbase does. And since it's been going on for who knows how long, and knowing they hear what people say about them, do they change? No. Should they for the sake of whatever you suits and ties want? No.

8. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

KCL

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

At least they go to the games...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following 13 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The AFC West Title, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    At least they go to the games...
    No they don't! They only sold out this game because of Donk fans. And I've been to every Charger game, excluding charitable ticket giveaways & Raiders games, since 03 so bite me! As far as our fans. We've got our fair share of ******** and the Marty chant - ridiculous. The Rivers boos - even more ridiculous. This past weekend there was none of that. GO CHARGERS!!!!!
    Today we have to ask ourselves, "On what day did God create the Denver Broncos and couldn't he have rested on that day instead?"

BOLD, BLUE, AND BITCHIN, It's the SAN DIEGO CHARGERS

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    Wonder if Norv Turner got booed yesterday. Same faggots, different fanbase.

You guys can talk about the Raiders fans you want about all that makeup or whatever, but it's what they do and they master the art of "dressing up" for a game that every single fanbase does. And since it's been going on for who knows how long, and knowing they hear what people say about them, do they change? No. Should they for the sake of whatever you suits and ties want? No.
    No, they should be like SD fans and bandwagon.

They stick with their team no matter what. That's part of being a fan. I have more respect for them for being real and sticking to the team that they root for rather than jumping ship when the ish goes bad.

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

No they don't! They only sold out this game because of Donk fans. And I've been to every Charger game, excluding charitable ticket giveaways & Raiders games, since 03 so bite me! As far as our fans. We've got our fair share of ******** and the Marty chant - ridiculous. The Rivers boos - even more ridiculous. This past weekend there was none of that. GO CHARGERS!!!!!
    Since 03 You do know the Chargers have been around for over 5 years right?

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

No they don't! They only sold out this game because of Donk fans. And I've been to every Charger game, excluding charitable ticket giveaways & Raiders games, since 03...
    2003. Hmmm, lets see. Do I sense a Bandwagon rider, perhaps?
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

17. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Maybe we should go look at the attendance records in SD during the Leaf years. The Rayturds show up and they have been absolute horseshit for the last 6 years. Learn something from them for being loyal, Chargerfan.

19. The Following 5 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I predict a Norv Turner chant, and more River's boos before the end of the season at Qualcomm.

21. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    Maybe we should go look at the attendance records in SD during the Leaf years. The Rayturds show up and they have been absolute horseshit for the last 6 years. Learn something from them for being loyal, Chargerfan.
    Good point. And how many turned out to support Craig Whelihan before Leaf?
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    Good point. And how many turned out to support Craig Whelihan before Leaf?
    Charger Fan: "Craig Who-liihan?"

25. The Following 5 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Charger Fan: "Craig Who-liihan?"
    I bet most Broncos fans know more about Charger history than the average Charger fan.

27. The Following 3 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information