Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tebow Mic'd up against Houston

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

My first win baby!
    Great video. Makes me want to dance.
    Merry.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBJ View Post
    I still find it funny how coaches and players seem to like Tebow but analysts and haters seem to not like him?

Wierd
    People do not like being wrong. Its human nature.

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived EMB6903 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Forgot how well the Oline played in the second half. Also like how he ran straight to the Defense after the last TD to get them fired up.

5. The Following 9 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Man, that was great. Thanks for postin that. He is going to just keep getting better with every game.

BTW, peeps should check out the brandon loyd press conf from today. He really is a good guy. He is so much better to have around than brandon marshall

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EMB6903 View Post
    I do think Lloyd should have given a little encouragement instead of putting his head down while completely ignoring Tebow, knowing its his 2nd start ever.... Nobody likes playing with an attitude like that, atleast I never did.

Im still a big fan of Lloyd and hopes he remains a Bronco just didnt like his actions after that INT.
    I think you're reading way too much into this. We saw a shot of Lloyd with his head down for two seconds like Tebow says, "my bad, B." That's it.

Did Lloyd let finish Tebow speaking, then say something off camera? Was Lloyd disappointed because the team just turned the ball over? Did Lloyd have something in his eye? Did Lloyd run the wrong route? Was he upset because he ran a wrong route earlier on the drive, thinking, "If I had done my job two plays earlier, we would have scored, this is my fault." Did he have something in his eye and was trying to get it out? We don't know.

But let's not look at the guy for two seconds and think, "Hey, he didn't act in exactly the way I would hope he would act, so therefore he acted like a punk."

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived zbeg For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Quote Originally Posted by zbeg View Post
    I think you're reading way too much into this. We saw a shot of Lloyd with his head down for two seconds like Tebow says, "my bad, B." That's it.

Did Lloyd let finish Tebow speaking, then say something off camera? Was Lloyd disappointed because the team just turned the ball over? Did Lloyd have something in his eye? Did Lloyd run the wrong route? Was he upset because he ran a wrong route earlier on the drive, thinking, "If I had done my job two plays earlier, we would have scored, this is my fault." Did he have something in his eye and was trying to get it out? We don't know.

But let's not look at the guy for two seconds and think, "Hey, he didn't act in exactly the way I would hope he would act, so therefore he acted like a punk."
    Good post. ya I agree with ya there. That was a couple of seconds of video Who knows if just seconds before loyd said "dont worry about it. lets go"...Loyd is totally on Tebows side

Adopted Bronco:
    Knowshon Moreno

Imagine if Lloyd had said only one guy is catching the ball down here...
    I NO LONGER support Rahim Moore.

12. The Following 7 Users High Fived honz For This Post:

two things:

1. gotta admit it: i'm starting to get a tebow mancrush.

2. Lloyd was on 104.3 the fan earlier this week talking about that interception in the end zone. he said he was pissed at tebow because that was the only chance that game to run that play (with the coverage and "surprise" of the play). he was talking about how they can't miss those one-time opportunities anymore. he also praised tebow's leadership ability saying (i'm paraphrasing) guys just want to follow him.

not sure why there's so much anti-lloyd sentiment on the board today. the guy's a smart, talented player who speaks well, and his mind, in the public. a lot different than the majority of pro bowl receivers.

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived rationalfan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Noah Fant

Are you kidding me? Lloyd knows which side his bread is buttered on.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by rationalfan View Post
    two things:

1. gotta admit it: i'm starting to get a tebow mancrush.

2. Lloyd was on 104.3 the fan earlier this week talking about that interception in the end zone. he said he was pissed at tebow because that was the only chance that game to run that play (with the coverage and "surprise" of the play). he was talking about how they can't miss those one-time opportunities anymore. he also praised tebow's leadership ability saying (i'm paraphrasing) guys just want to follow him.

not sure why there's so much anti-lloyd sentiment on the board today. the guy's a smart, talented player who speaks well, and his mind, in the public. a lot different than the majority of pro bowl receivers.
    The anti-Lloyd sentiment started a few weeks ago when Lloyd praised Kyle Orton and said he liked having him as the starter.

I guess Broncos fans have to pick someone to hate, and who better than our only pro bowl player?

17. The Following 7 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Now that these guys have played with Tebow, I hardly think any of them would rather play with that dainty flower orton now. Damn, lets face it , Tebow runs faster than it looks. He runs like a fullback and is strong enough to help prevent injury. "You can bruise me but you cant hurt me" He will get better at limiting the blows he takes.

I mean, lets face it, Orton used to get in the fetal position as soon as he saw someone coming. Not knockin orton, just sayin. This is a lot more fun to watch.

19. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

I love that statement he made in the huddle right before the winning touchdown...."We're winning the game right here, trust me!"

People do not like being wrong. Its human nature.
    I think it's even more pronounced with sports. Sports are huge in this country, and everyone wants to look like they are knowledgable, and everyone wants to say 'see, I told you so' around the water cooler. We're all guilty of it, especially me

22. The Following User High Fived tripleoption For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Tim Tebow

I do think Lloyd should have given a little encouragement instead of putting his head down while completely ignoring Tebow, knowing its his 2nd start ever.... Nobody likes playing with an attitude like that, atleast I never did.

Im still a big fan of Lloyd and hopes he remains a Bronco just didnt like his actions after that INT.
    He was disappointed. I don't think it was anything bad. Tebow messed up and knew it. Llyod doesn't need to say anything right at that moment. We have seen both of them embrace after big plays as well.

25. The Following 2 Users High Fived JDTColorado For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information