Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: We are undefeated!!!!

Default We are undefeated!!!!

So Christmas came on this past Saturday and without discussing it with eachother my wife and I both bought eachother our new Broncos' jerseys.

Yes, they are both # 15 jerseys

Yes, they are both home jerseys (and my wife bought the white away jersey also)

Yes, we proudly put them on and went out to our local sports bar and even asked the manager to put on the Broncos game

and YES WE WON!!!!!!!

so, although we live in FL and only arrived to cheer for the Broncos this year and b/c of TT, we have been cheering all year, we have never wished anyone would get hurt or die, never cheered against any players for the Broncos and are very excited to wear them again this week and hope to be 2-0 when the day ends.

2. The Following User High Fived lgenf For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I'm glad your jersies worked because I was running out of ideas. I even spray painted my cat orange.

4. The Following 5 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Its good to have bronco fans all over the world... I was at a weekend seminar in florida 2 years ago(before tebow)where a bunch of people from Canada were there. I was really surprised that 90% of the canadians were Denver Bronco fans. On sunday, they even wore their bronco duds.

I dont get why so many bronco fans get offended by people outside the state loving the broncos because of Tebow

6. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I'm glad your jersies worked because I was running out of ideas. I even spray painted my cat orange.
    For the love of Pete MS. .. think of all the CFC's you released into the atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Its good to have bronco fans all over the world... I was at a weekend seminar in florida 2 years ago(before tebow)where a bunch of people from Canada were there. I was really surprised that 90% of the canadians were Denver Bronco fans. On sunday, they even wore their bronco duds.

I dont get why so many bronco fans get offended by people outside the state loving the broncos because of Tebow
    I have been a Bronco fan in massachusetts since 1981 because of the orange jersies I saw as a kid. Also BEFORE Elway, then Elway kept me there and will always be a fan.

Why is this in the smack section?

Adopted Bronco:
    D.Thomas....the next great broncos WR

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    For the love of Pete MS. .. think of all the CFC's you released into the atmosphere.
    CFC's ? crazy ******* cats ?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Wait, so who is undefeated?

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    No, I used Al Gore's Earth Friendly Spray Paint. Its pressurized with pure oxygen from the Alps and the spray nozzle is actually the blowhole of a dolphin. The orange paint was made from a natural dye from a rare plant from the Amazon. And the little noise it makes when you shake it? That comes from a Unicorn tooth.

How are you undefeated? do you mean as a bronco fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    I think it's the attitude in which they bring it. I'm a fan largely because of Elway, but he's not the only reason. It seems like they want more to see Tebow win than the team win and tend to bash other players (Orton) kinda ruthlessley imo. some of the the one's I've met here seem more like crusaders to Tim Tebow and take it upon themselves to sell the man to the longer standing fans of the team. It's pretty arrogant actually

16. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sorry, I gave at the office.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Why is this in the smack section?
    Because I am going to smack them around !!

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    I think it's the attitude in which they bring it. I'm a fan largely because of Elway, but he's not the only reason. It seems like they want more to see Tebow win than the team win and tend to bash other players (Orton) kinda ruthlessley imo. some of the the one's I've met here seem more like crusaders to Tim Tebow and take it upon themselves to sell the man to the longer standing fans of the team. It's pretty arrogant actually
    Effing A Brother. Effing A.

19. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    How are you undefeated? do you mean as a bronco fan?

No, as a Broncos fan I have the same record as the team this season, but since getting my new jersey on Christmas the Broncos are undefeated

so it's hopefully a good sign for this week and next year as well.

gothchya

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information