Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The 1 thing Tebow Cant do :( ...

Default The 1 thing Tebow Cant do :( ...

Is fail.

He hasn't failed at any level and I don't expect him to start now.

I really hope we hold on to this kid and see him with a full year. So what if hes Raw or needs help. IMO you don't get better by watching people play ( especially Kyle Orton ) .. NO offense Kyle.

But its like driving. You cant just get good at driving by watching someone drive your whole life. Let him learn with his mistakes and growing. It will only make him better and he will thrive to become great and prove everyone wrong like he always does.

I really feel like Tebow is going to be a QB thats going to throw 25-30 TD's a year, rush for maybe 4 or 5. And throw less then 6-7 ints a year. And just win games. 11, 12 wins a year. I feel like thats the type of QB he will be.

It won't be pretty, and he will throw wierd and continue to make us wonder how he does it.

I've hated Rivers for a while and it took me a while before I gave him credit, because I just didn't understand how he kept suceeding by the way he threw the ball. But he does it.

I'm excited to see what he does in the future and hopefully its with us. You cant teach heart and you cant teach the will to win. Some players have it, most don't.

Hopefully today was a start to the right direction.

Just my thoughts. For a Rookie in his 2nd career NFL Start, I'm impressed.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

2. The Following 9 Users High Fived BroncoBJ For This Post:

Good post. Yeah, he's won at every level, even when critics say he can't succeed. I'll take a guy who knows how to win and makes everyone around him better over someone who has all the physical tools and throws great passes, but can't seem to carry a team (a la Jeff George )

4. The Following User High Fived tripleoption For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tripleoption View Post
    Good post. Yeah, he's won at every level, even when critics say he can't succeed. I'll take a guy who knows how to win and makes everyone around him better over someone who has all the physical tools and throws great passes, but can't seem to carry a team (a la Jeff George )
    I agree. I'll take someone with heart and who wants to win over someone who just rides his talent and thinks hes great. Tebow always wants to be better then his opponent.

I will tell you that I didn't like Tebow in college because I don't like Florida. The reason I didn't like Tebow was because he was great.

And people hate greatness. Its a fact. Thats why people hate Tebow so much.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoBJ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

The more I see of Tebow, the more impressed I am. Certainly he doesn't look like he's ready to play in the Pro-Bowl, but he's improving. He made some tough throws today, made some good reads, and made some bad ones too.

However, overall, I don't think he looks like a rookie that just got his second start.

The only very poorly thrown ball today was the INT. He threw a few away instead of trying to force it into coverage, and he actually stepped out of bounds after picking up the first.

The kid is going to work his tail off to improve everything he has too. Tim Tebow will only improve, and I think he's going to be a good quarterback for years to come.

Call it man love, call it what you will, but I think i'm past the "let's see what he's got" stage and on to the "Tebow is our future" stage.

COULD Kyle Orton have won that game in the second half?

Certainly, but there's no telling whether he would have or not. For a rookie in only his second start to keep his cool, play well, and lead that comeback...

Spectacular, and he has a ton of room to grow. I'm happy.

8. The Following 7 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

And people hate greatness. Its a fact. Thats why people hate Tebow so much.
    ...that's why many hated Elway so much, because he was so physically gifted.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

The one thing Tebow can't do.....

...is prevent a strike for the 2011 season, meaning we will more than likely have to wait 1.75 years to see him in a meaningful game.

12. The Following User High Fived silkamilkamonico For This Post:

What I find most ironic about NFL scouts, etc, etc, is that Tim Tebow was supposed to be a longterm project who took YEARS to develop into an NFL QB.

Well, here we are in his 2nd start during his rookie season and he doesn't even look or play like he's a rookie. He looks like a veteran who is making plays trying to win games for his team. The more the playbook gets opened up the better he looks.

He's checking down, he's following progressions, he's making all the throws, he's running to buy time to throw, he's not forcing passes into coverage... He hardly looks like a guy who needs 3 years of holding a clipboard.

Of course, Kiper and McShay said that Clausen was "NFL-ready" when he was drafted and he looks like a High School QB. It's funny how wrong those clowns are and they keep making a LOT of money to be wrong.

14. The Following 6 Users High Fived BroncoStud For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Good post! Ya, I love the way his critics are starting to come around. Boomer esiason , who was prob the biggest hater of them all, said "He was making throws I didnt think he could make"...Cant wait until next sunday!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    KJ Hamler

Credit where credit is due. Tebow took his second step in trying to transition from college all star to professional quarterback.

While I'm still not ready to annoint him saviour of the franchise or hall of fame worthy, I did see some good things from him yesterday. Especially after the coaches finally decided to throw caution to the wind and let him start attacking downfield.

Won't get caught up in the Tebow euphoria, but at least he's shown enough that the new FO can focus on fixing the defensieve (pun intended) side of the ball this offseason without having to spend a high draft choice on another QB.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Traveler For This Post:

Traveler, I failed to see the pun

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

defensieve...the defense has been a sieve

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    defensieve...the defense has been a sieve
    I was wondering if it had something to do with that misspell. still missed it thanks.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    KJ Hamler

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    Traveler, I failed to see the pun
    sieve= riddle

24. The Following User High Fived Traveler For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

I want to see what Mike Golic on Espn has to say about Tebow. That dork has hated Tebow and has bad mouthed him relentlessly. Too bad he is on vacation today.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Had orton stayed in as QB, this offseason would be very dreary. Tebow has singlehandedly changed the entire attitude and atmosphere in Bronco nation. We have hope in the future. We can spend draft choices on defense. Tebow brings an excitement that hasnt been seen here since the last Super bowl.

27. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information