Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread Broncos vs. Texans 12/26/10

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Shannon Sharpe pretty much said the only reason Tebow played ok was because houston has the worst defense in history. He said it several times. He was definitely trying to minimize Tebows accomplishments.
    no he wasn't. I cant' stand SS the person, but he was actually making a good point.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Yes, Elway had 348 or something like that. According to Patrick Smyth, Elway's best two games were like 284 and 348 in '83.
    Elway threw for 345 yards and three touchdowns in a come from behind win against the Baltimore Colts. Not that it means anything but it just happens it was the 15th game of that season and it was home game to boot.

This is Elias, aka DenverFan26. That was a sick game this weekend, Tebow looked good. I was out of town still for Christmas but I work with DISH and have their TV Everywhere app for my iphone, so even sitting at the airport I never missed a single play. Anyone else use TV Everywhere??

5. The Following User High Fived DenverFan26 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by DenverFan26 View Post
    This is Elias, aka DenverFan26. That was a sick game this weekend, Tebow looked good. I was out of town still for Christmas but I work with DISH and have their TV Everywhere app for my iphone, so even sitting at the airport I never missed a single play. Anyone else use TV Everywhere??
    I've got Sunday Ticket for most games. This particular game was on my local CBS station because where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    This particular game was on my local CBS station because where I live.
    Yeah, it was on my locals too. Since I was back east though without the TV Everywhere I would've missed what, for me at least, was the most exciting game of Denver's season so far. After the game I was able to watch my DVR recordings, too, which made that wait for the delayed flight go by a little faster!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information