Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 59-14

The best state in the world. The one that you envy. Cali-Forn-I-A
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von "Puff Puff Pass" Miller

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    You know, Bo Jackson was a stutterer also.

I guess when your team is 3-10 all you can do is smack about spelling/grammar mistakes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post

I guess when your team is 3-10 all you can do is smack about spelling/grammar mistakes.
    I'm not sure. You tell us you have much more experience being in this position.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

you want our perspective of what its like to usually win when our teams go head to head?

I blame my hate mail on typographical errors,
    correct the misspellings then send out "thank you" notes for the love letters

Adopted Bronco:

Peyton Hillis just rushed for another touchdown as you typed that "Witty" comeback.....

It really must suck to be a Bronco fan right now. I mean how do you guys feel when you see Peyton Hillis looking like John Riggins reincarnated out there? Or when Alpshonso Smith is picking off passes left and right? Or when you see Jay Cutler playing sound, turnover-free football and leading to the Bears to the playoffs?

Must suck, huh?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by silver_black View Post
    you want our perspective of what its like to usually win when our teams go head to head?
    Sure but only if it comes with the perspective of winning 5 or fewer games for eight seasons in a row or whatever it was. Oh yeah, for a bonus will tell us all what it's like to have the first pick in the draft and then drafting a LT to play QB?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

6. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Peyton Hillis just rushed for another touchdown as you typed that "Witty" comeback.....

It really must suck to be a Bronco fan right now. I mean how do you guys feel when you see Peyton Hillis looking like John Riggins reincarnated out there? Or when Alpshonso Smith is picking off passes left and right? Or when you see Jay Cutler playing sound, turnover-free football and leading to the Bears to the playoffs?

Must suck, huh?
    It's a little like a Raider fan watching Charles Woodson. Or all the people drafted after the likes of Russell, Gallery, that really fast handless WR, and the multitude of other personnel decisions made by Al "may he live forever" Davis.

A Raider fan smacking about personnel decisions, that's rich.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

8. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Or when Alpshonso Smith is picking off passes left and right? :
    You mean getting picked on left and right? Then benched. Forever. You know, like Jamarcus.

10. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

It's a little like a Raider fan watching Charles Woodson. Or all the people drafted after the likes of Russell, Gallery, that really fast handless WR, and the multitude of other personnel decisions made by Al "may he live forever" Davis.
    Why would Raider fans feel any bitterness to seeing Charles Woodson play well in Green Bay? The Raiders let him go because they had a young corner by the name of Nnamdi Asomugha to take over for him. Safe to say Al made the right decision there, as Nnamdi is by far the best cornerback in the league.

And I'm not sure why Robert Gallery is on your list, seeing as he is a pro bowl caliber left guard. DHB and JaMarcus "Bronco Killer" Russell I get, but other than those two, the Raiders have actually been one of the better drafter teams in the NFL.

A Raider fan smacking about personnel decisions, that's rich.
    Well when your team has been as terrible as the Broncos have been over the last few years at drafting players, trading players and signing free agents, you deserved to be made fun of.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

It is going to be strange having a traditional Raider draft spot at the top of the draft. Oh well we'll take it for this year and give it back after that.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

13. The Following User High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

Sure but only if it comes with the perspective of winning 5 or fewer games for eight seasons in a row or whatever it was. Oh yeah, for a bonus will tell us all what it's like to have the first pick in the draft and then drafting a LT to play QB?
    it feels like a 50 burger hung on you in the 3rd quarter.

Smacking a pathetic QB that had a knack for beating your team?

is this some sort of new self deprecating smack sweeping broncoland? well played

I blame my hate mail on typographical errors,
    correct the misspellings then send out "thank you" notes for the love letters

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    You mean getting picked on left and right? Then benched. Forever. You know, like Jamarcus.
    OMG, he gave up a touchdown pass to a crappy QB like Tom Brady! He must suck!!!

Whatever helps you sleep at night, dude. If getting beat by Tom Brady and Deion Branch makes you a bad cornerback, then I guess Darrelle Revis sucks too, huh? The fact is, Phonzo Smith was playing some good football for the Detroit Lions. The Lions traded you guys a backup Tight End, and in return got a solid starting cornerback with playmaking skills. They owned you on that trade and you know it.

With Champ Bailey likely leaving next year to go play for a winning team, this guy would've been your new number one CB. But nope, Josh McDaniels just had to have the great Dan Gronkowski.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    It is going to be strange having a traditional Raider draft spot at the top of the draft. Oh well we'll take it for this year and give it back after that.
    True DAT! We'll make our top 5 pick count, unlike the Faid who draft overrated busts who would have been drafted by other teams on the second day.

All I'm seeing is talking about what the Raiders did in the last 7 years. I see nothing about how the Broncos are going to narrow the 45 point deficit this upcoming game. Anyone?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Liquid luck.

Adopted Bronco:

All smack aside, I actually think this game will be a lot closer this time around. Let's face it, this is the Broncos Superbowl. I'm sure they would love nothing more than to crush the Raiders slim playoff hopes that they still have. The Raiders embarrassed the Broncos in a way I didn't even think was possible in today's NFL, it was like watching a homecoming game.

The Broncos will come out and give everything they have. They will show some pride and put up a fight against the hated Raiders. They will make the Broncos fans proud by their effort in this game.

Broncos - 17
    Raiders - 41

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information