Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfred Williams says "Orton had the worst performance of a quarterback in a long time"

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Default Alfred Williams says "Orton had the worst performance of a quarterback in a long time"

Alfred Williams on Overtime on Channel 9, just said that 'Orton's performance today was one of the worst quarterback performances he's witnessed in a long time'. - Ouch!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Must be his ankle.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Sandy Clough went at great lengths to describe Orton's game and keep it professional. Orton wasn't in it and it was clear from the start. He couldn't have looked less interested!

5. The Following User High Fived jhildebrand For This Post:

Can what Orton did today even be classified as a "performance" or was it more like a stand-up routine?

If Orton starts another game, if Tebow or Quinn doesn't see the field against Oakland I WISH, and I REALLY WISH that the Broncos fans had the nuts to boycott the Houston game at Denver. I can't wait until we get real coaches, Elway back in the organization, and all that, but what's happening in Denver right now seems to be highly political.

For some insane reason Kyle Orton is being allowed to hold the team back and I'm not sure why... When a QB is having the day he has the past 2 weeks, most coaches worth anything would do the right thing and pull him.

It is OBVIOUS that he does not give this team the best chance to win and he is getting paid millions to simply suck and torture this fanbase with his suckage. It's time to get on with things, admit mistakes, and fix them, and trading Cutler for Kyle Orton was a mistake, but we as fans shouldn't have to pay that price.

Pat Bowlen needs to tell his interim coach to play the young guys, quit being a stubborn douche and play the young guys. He has 3 more games to coach then likely we won't hear from this moron again, but we fans will be here next season. PLAY THE YOUNG GUYS! This coaching staff sucks, this season sucks, it's hard to watch, it's hard to accept, the past two years have been a nightmare dismantling of a great franchise, do the FANS a favor, play the young guys, give us a reason to watch this garbage.

7. The Following 6 Users High Fived BroncoStud For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStud View Post
    Can what Orton did today even be classified as a "performance" or was it more like a stand-up routine?

If Orton starts another game, if Tebow or Quinn doesn't see the field against Oakland I WISH, and I REALLY WISH that the Broncos fans had the nuts to boycott the Houston game at Denver. I can't wait until we get real coaches, Elway back in the organization, and all that, but what's happening in Denver right now seems to be highly political.

For some insane reason Kyle Orton is being allowed to hold the team back and I'm not sure why... When a QB is having the day he has the past 2 weeks, most coaches worth anything would do the right thing and pull him.

It is OBVIOUS that he does not give this team the best chance to win and he is getting paid millions to simply suck and torture this fanbase with his suckage. It's time to get on with things, admit mistakes, and fix them, and trading Cutler for Kyle Orton was a mistake, but we as fans shouldn't have to pay that price.

Pat Bowlen needs to tell his interim coach to play the young guys, quit being a stubborn douche and play the young guys. He has 3 more games to coach then likely we won't hear from this moron again, but we fans will be here next season. PLAY THE YOUNG GUYS! This coaching staff sucks, this season sucks, it's hard to watch, it's hard to accept, the past two years have been a nightmare dismantling of a great franchise, do the FANS a favor, play the young guys, give us a reason to watch this garbage.
    Maybe Pat Bowlen wants the highest draft pick he can get? Not probable, but it's something to ponder as we continue to get our butts whooped.

I didn't watch the game today. IMHO, I have a hard time believing it was worse than last week? Was it really.....?

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived silkamilkamonico For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    I didn't watch the game today. IMHO, I have a hard time believing it was worse than last week? Was it really.....?
    Very close in my honest opinion...

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Lancane For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lancane View Post
    Very close in my honest opinion...
    Tha is bad. Last week he was 8 for 25 at one point, and missing his targets terribly. He threw the ball out of bounds on alot of sideline routes, where he was sadly trying to throw to a target. I'm not an Orton "fan", but I have acknowledged his solid playing at times IMHO, but last week it was like wtf, get this guy off the field. He wasn't giving Denver a chance at all, IMHO.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived silkamilkamonico For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Tha is bad. Last week he was 8 for 25 at one point, and missing his targets terribly. He threw the ball out of bounds on alot of sideline routes, where he was sadly trying to throw to a target. I'm not an Orton "fan", but I have acknowledged his solid playing at times IMHO, but last week it was like wtf, get this guy off the field. He wasn't giving Denver a chance at all, IMHO.
    19 of 41, 166 yards and three interceptions...

He seemed to like throwing it to the guys with the red jerseys more then his own teammates, he could have been picked off about four to five more times to be honest. It wasn't until the 4th quarter that there was any real rhythm, but it was horrid effort all the way around.

Brightest spots of this game was Champ Bailey, Eric Decker and almost having a couple fist fights break out!

16. The Following User High Fived Lancane For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    the beer guy

Funny how quite the Orton mafia is now.......

wonder why?
    I wonder WHY Chicago added him as a afterthought with TWO first rounders for Jay.
    I wonder WHY Chicago went to a Super Bowl when he didnt play ONE snap the same year.
    I wonder why where the "Kyle for MVP" talk went.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancane View Post
    19 of 41, 166 yards and three interceptions...

He seemed to like throwing it to the guys with the red jerseys more then his own teammates, he could have been picked off about four to five more times to be honest. It wasn't until the 4th quarter that there was any real rhythm, but it was horrid effort all the way around.

Brightest spots of this game was Champ Bailey, Eric Decker and almost having a couple fist fights break out!
    And about another three dropped INTs. It was a horrible day, made worse by a handful of drops by his receviers, but this was mostly on Orton.

19. The Following 5 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Yes it was that bad. Orton didn't "throw the game" like was suggested but he didn't look like he was interested in playing.

Its too bad that Orton is playing this horridly. If the Broncos were banking on him continuing to inflate his stats to increase his trade value, it massively backfired.

I originally didn't think there was any way we would see Orton back next year, but with the way he's been playing as of late, I don't see the Broncos getting much for him in a trade considering how much he's slated to make next year after signing his new extension.

Please, for the love of God, bench him before he tarnishes his trade value any more, and hope that we can at least get SOMETHING for him. It was time to start evaluating Tebow 3 weeks ago...What the heck are we waiting on, because there is no way in hell he could possibly do any worse.

22. The Following User High Fived vandammage13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by vandammage13 View Post
    Its too bad that Orton is playing this horridly. If the Broncos were banking on him continuing to inflate his stats to increase his trade value, it massively backfired.

I originally didn't think there was any way we would see Orton back next year, but with the way he's been playing as of late, I don't see the Broncos getting much for him in a trade considering how much he's slated to make next year after signing his new extension.

Please, for the love of God, bench him before he tarnishes his trade value any more, and hope that we can at least get SOMETHING for him. It was time to start evaluating Tebow 3 weeks ago...What the heck are we waiting on, because there is no way in hell he could possibly do any worse.

I don't think they were banking on Orton's trade value increasing. I doubt that even if Orton finishes the season strong that he would net more than a 4th round pick. Right it's hard say if Orton will be here or gone next season but I were bet the farm I would say Orton isn't going anywhere.

Orton was WORSE yesterday than at Arrowhead, and the Cardinals absolutely suck. He got handily outplayed by a rookie QB from Fordham making his first NFL start. Williams is right, Orton played as bad yesterday as a QB has in a long, long time.

He gave Denver a 0% chance to win.

25. The Following User High Fived BroncoStud For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information