Thread: Orange Jerseys

Default Orange Jerseys

Tned,

With the ouster of McDaniels do you get the sense that the "Bring Back the Orange" campaign could be in trouble? McDaniels was a big proponent of it and seemed to be the catalyst for the return of orange. Now that he's gone, will the Broncos be as tempted to bring them back?

I know there is another orange jersey thread so if you think these should be merged, please do it. I wasn't sure so I created a new one.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    Tned,

With the ouster of McDaniels do you get the sense that the "Bring Back the Orange" campaign could be in trouble? McDaniels was a big proponent of it and seemed to be the catalyst for the return of orange. Now that he's gone, will the Broncos be as tempted to bring them back?

I know there is another orange jersey thread so if you think these should be merged, please do it. I wasn't sure so I created a new one.
    Nope, no need to merge, more focus on this the better. No, I don't think it's in jeopardy.

I really hope that it gets back in the focus among fans. My hope is that we have a win today, fans are in a 'brighter mood' as has been happening since McD was fired, and maybe we get some focus back on the jerseys.

Obviously, it's speculation on my part, but based on the comments I have seen from the Broncos, I think they are very open to the change if the fans want it.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

NFL Properties makes a lot of these decisions anyway. The head coach has little to do with it.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    NFL Properties makes a lot of these decisions anyway. The head coach has little to do with it.
    The Broncos will make the call on this, but they have to decide before March 1st, what their primary jersey will be in 2012. We are already locked in to Blue for 2011.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Shanahan made the cal lto change Denver's unis.

I want them to go back to the old classic , maybe with a modernized flair.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information