Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Remember When Pansies Fans Were Gloating Over Chad Jackson?

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Default Remember When Pansies Fans Were Gloating Over Chad Jackson?

Pansies fans were slobbering all over themselves with "we have Chad Jackson
    and you don't" posts. Well, I have some breaking news . . .

They just cut Chad Jackson.

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived topscribe For This Post:

I saw that. Proving the Florida WR stereotype true once again.

Remember when Donks fans were gloating over signing Daniel Graham? Well, I got news for you, he still drops easy passes and is still way overpaid.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Remember when Donks fans were gloating over signing Daniel Graham? Well, I got news for you, he still drops easy passes and is still way overpaid.
    And is still here, as starting TE, and considered as arguably the best blocking TE in football.

So, once again, where is Chad Jackson?

Oh, BTW, thank you for Graham. Oh wait . . . the pansies tried to re-sign him, didn't they?

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

i remember when BRONCOS fans were losing their minds over jackson, which drove me nuts-- i would have smashed my TV if we'd taken the bum. . .

i also remember when WTE was trashing him on a daily basis, and had to go back and delete all those posts after the pats drafted him. . . .

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Pansies fans were slobbering all over themselves with "we have Chad Jackson
    and you don't" posts. Well, I have some breaking news . . .

They just cut Chad Jackson.

-----
    Chad Jackson has always sucked and when he did not suck he was injured.

but what really shocked me is that they still have Matt Cassell, who is even worse than Rex Grossman IMO. He is not even a 3rd stringer. Matt must have some dirty pics of coach BB

They better hope Brady dont get hurt because if so they are pretty sad

The gloating would be justified if our offensive line didn't suck so much last year. We needed him to keep blocking.

If the offensive line holds its own this season, Daniel Graham will prove himself.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Brandon Meriweather is over paid.

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i remember when BRONCOS fans were losing their minds over jackson, which drove me nuts-- i would have smashed my TV if we'd taken the bum. . .
    How about when Broncos fans were going nuts about Javon Walker before they paid too much for him? What did you smash then?

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i also remember when WTE was trashing him on a daily basis, and had to go back and delete all those posts after the pats drafted him. . . .

I only mentioned he had hands of stone and couldn't run a pass route beyond a deep bomb. Besides that I thought he showed a lot of potential.

I also seem to remember Broncos fans being very excited about the signing of Travis "I have more kids that most biblical figures" Henry. How did his signing and the money spent to sign him turn out?

Although Chad Jackson may not have worked out for the Pats, he cost less money than either Graham or Henry. Moreover, unlike Henry, Jackson never ran into trouble with the courts, the law, or the NFL.
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

How about when Broncos fans were going nuts about Javon Walker before they paid too much for him? What did you smash then?

I only mentioned he had hands of stone and couldn't run a pass route beyond a deep bomb. Besides that I thought he showed a lot of potential.
    I also remember how we acquired Javon Walker, and how in that acquisition we were able to draft Cutler.

By the way, how is Brady's boot working out for him?
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    I also seem to remember Broncos fans being very excited about the signing of Travis "I have more kids that most biblical figures" Henry. How did his signing and the money spent to sign him turn out?

Although Chad Jackson may not have worked out for the Pats, he cost less money than either Graham or Henry. Moreover, unlike Henry, Jackson never ran into trouble with the courts, the law, or the NFL.
    I am sure the patsies have enough of that with their wise head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    I am sure the patsies have enough of that with their wise head coach.
    To my knowledge, BB has never been in trouble with the courts or the law for failure to pay alimony or child support, for illegal drug possession or use, or for any other reason. I'm not condoning BB's actions, but IMHO getting in trouble with the NFL for violating the NFL's rules is not nearly as serious or bad as having run ins with the courts and the law for criminal issues.

FYI I am also aware that several Pats players have had run ins with the law recently. I was merely pointing out that the Pats paid Chad Jackson less money that the Broncos paid Travis Henry and Jackson did not have the off-field issues that Henry had and continues to have.
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

15. The Following User High Fived MNPatsFan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    To my knowledge, BB has never been in trouble with the courts or the law for failure to pay alimony or child support, for illegal drug possession or use, or for any other reason. I'm not condoning BB's actions, but IMHO getting in trouble with the NFL for violating the NFL's rules is not nearly as serious or bad as having run ins with the courts and the law for criminal issues.

FYI I am also aware that several Pats players have had run ins with the law recently. I was merely pointing out that the Pats paid Chad Jackson less money that the Broncos paid Travis Henry and Jackson did not have the off-field issues that Henry had and continues to have.
    And I was just pointing out Billacheats tendency towards infidelity, and his habit of putting his nose where it doesn't belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    Chad Jackson has always sucked and when he did not suck he was injured.

but what really shocked me is that they still have Matt Cassell, who is even worse than Rex Grossman IMO. He is not even a 3rd stringer. Matt must have some dirty pics of coach BB

They better hope Brady dont get hurt because if so they are pretty sad
    Is Cassell worse than Ramsey?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information