Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Good to be a broncos fan again

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Yea, i didnt care for McDaniels, but i never left or gave up being a Bronco fan because of him.

i never stopped suppporting our players... i just left this forum... cuz anytime i complained about mcdaniels... people would tell me to ****... what the hell happened?? i always thought broncos fans were cool stuck together...

i remember back in the days of broncosfreak... we shared opinions argued but now...

yea so i didnt leave being a broncos fan...if yall just knew...
    Last edited by GEM; 12-11-2010 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Cleaned up personal attacks.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Denver27og View Post
    i never stopped suppporting our players... i just left this forum... cuz anytime i complained about mcdaniels... people would tell me to ****... what the hell happened?? i always thought broncos fans were cool stuck together...
    Well, no offense but guys like Ziggy, Mobster, Jrwiz, Top, Carol, etc all took their share of lumps and attacks. Nobody is perfect when it comes to lashing out in the wrong way on any forum. Its a tough time for Bronco fans as a whole and sometimes emotions can run high. If taking a break from the forums is what you needed than great, no one will you blame you. But, the way you listed your thread makes it sound like you just stopped being a fan. Now you come in with this post attacking people you think wronged you in someway. Sometimes, its just best to let things roll off of you instead of holding grudges. I fight with just about everyone on here but when i leave the forum i dont hold grudges and i dont think about it any longer. Its just fans talking out their asses about their favorite team right, wrong, or indifferent.
    Last edited by GEM; 12-11-2010 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Cleaned up quote.

3. The Following 5 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

when i was in middle school i used to beat kids up that said john elway sucked.. u ever spilled blood the broncos?? haha prolly not...
    have you ever killed for the broncos? just exactly how hardcore are you??
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

5. The Following 10 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Since September 1960, I can't begin to guess how many HCs, GMs, and QBs the
    Broncos have had, not to mention several owners. I have had no use for some
    of them in each category, but I have never seen the day I did not support and
    root for the Broncos. I will not ever allow a bandwagon in my back yard . . .

-----
    While I have not been a fan anywhere near as long as you (or been alive that along), I have said many times that players and coaches, and even owners, comes and go, but passion for the Broncos will outlast all of them.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Well, no offense but guys like Ziggy, Mobster, Jrwiz, Top, Carol, etc all took their share of lumps and attacks. Nobody is perfect when it comes to lashing out in the wrong way on any forum. Its a tough time for Bronco fans as a whole and sometimes emotions can run high. If taking a break from the forums is what you needed than great, no one will you blame you. But, the way you listed your thread makes it sound like you just stopped being a fan. Now you come in with this post attacking people you think wronged you in someway. Sometimes, its just best to let things roll off of you instead of holding grudges. I fight with just about everyone on here but when i leave the forum i dont hold grudges and i dont think about it any longer. Its just fans talking out their asses about their favorite team right, wrong, or indifferent.
    That's all true, but the fan police (that at one time you were a part of) were pretty brutal. It kept me from posting on the site for a while, and only checking in for 'official' business type stuff.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    That's all true, but the fan police (that at one time you were a part of) were pretty brutal. It kept me from posting on the site for a while, and only checking in for 'official' business type stuff.
    Like i said, EVERYONE on this board has taken shots at people. Well, maybe a couple who havent but most of them have members, mods, and admins. Everyone is human. Im just as guilty as the next guy.

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Like i said, EVERYONE on this board has taken shots at people. Well, maybe a couple who havent but most of them have members, mods, and admins. Everyone is human. Im just as guilty as the next guy.
    Yep, but some of YOU were wrong!!! LOL ;LOL:

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Guys I was born in 1645, and even back then with Outhouse Johnson under center and Full Moon Jorgenson running the ball, I never gave up hope.

Well, gotta run. Me and Top are getting fitted for new colostomy bags!

14. The Following 14 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Guys I was born in 1645, and even back then with Outhouse Johnson under center and Full Moon Jorgenson running the ball, I never gave up hope.

Well, gotta run. Me and Top are getting fitted for new colostomy bags!
    Yea, but even in 1645, Hillis would be a 1,000 / 15 TD running back.

16. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

say what u wish ziggy... i wasnt supporting him during that 6-0 run... and never was... hes a patriot guy... dont get me wrong... i still supported our players and team... i just wanted that guy gone...

when i was in middle school i used to beat kids up that said john elway sucked.. u ever spilled blood the broncos?? haha prolly not...

fair weather fan?? bro... we are one of the worste teams in the league right now... we got set back prolly at least 4 drafts because of this guy

i remember back in the days of broncosfreak... we shared opinions argued but now...

yea so i didnt leave being a broncos fan... if yall just knew...
    Well, I'm glad you clarified your position as a Broncos fan.

But your apparent propensity for violence is not an answer, either . . .

-----
    Last edited by GEM; 12-11-2010 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Cleaned up quote.
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

18. The Following User High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

say what u wish ziggy... i wasnt supporting him during that 6-0 run... and never was... hes a patriot guy... dont get me wrong... i still supported our players and team... i just wanted that guy gone...

fair weather fan?? bro... we are one of the worste teams in the league right now... we got set back prolly at least 4 drafts because of this guy
    Gotta love the Internet tough guy.

Let's Rid3!!!!

20. The Following 4 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

What a silly thread.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

This thread exceeded even my expectations.
    “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.”

--Vince Lombardi

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived Bosco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

26. The Following 2 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Please don't beat me up Denver27, but this thread sucks

28. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information