Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Cox arrested for Sexual Assault

Crazy women out there. Need details. Perrish has been great this year (esp. for a rookie). And i believe if a new CBA is reached - we will not be able to franchise Bailey... So, lets not jump too quick and "can" him so quick Josh.

2. The Following User High Fived JONtheBRONCO For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I thought he had some great potential and did well in some moments for a rookie. However, if this story is true than its not worth the risk keeping him. Especially if we arent going to keep a guy like Marshall.
    obviously we have to wait for the facts to come out before making any real judgement, but cox probably isn't a guy that can survive many screws-ups considering he had a reputation for character concerns. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Doom!

McD and his character guys. Great.
    To all the armed forces... present, past, and future.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click the sig to read JetRazor's and my story! PM me with any questions!
    I love my wife!

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived LordTrychon For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

This is unacceptable and someone needs to be held accountable for all of this. Josh McDaniels needs to be fired... Oh wait.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    This is unacceptable and someone needs to be held accountable for all of this. Josh McDaniels needs to be fired... Oh wait.
    maybe we can send him a nasty letter or something. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

9. The Following 6 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    maybe we can send him a nasty letter or something. . .
    Its just all part of his evil plan Doggy.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    I do try to hold to the principal that you are innocent until proven guilty but this still very disappointing. Even if it's not true Goodell might suspened him anyway depending on the facts of the case.
    Nope. Precedent was set when Big Ben wasn't suspended for the first story or sexual assault. If Cox isn't convicted, I don't think he's looking at suspension. If he is found guilty, all bets are off.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

meh all rumors right now...doens't matter though becasue cox just called big ben for advice..so were in the clear...haha

if its true he needs to go, thats a little more disturbing then this franchise should allow right now.....sucks too because he was doing well to start the year, first 9 games he was solid last 5 he has sucked....rookie wall probally, CB aint a easy transition in the pros

in any case I think patrick peterson and nakumura are legit options for us anyways in the top ten....I like thompson and vaughn in specialized situations and goodman is probally good for 1 more year outside....but if champ goes we better spend that top pick on a CB like either of those guys....hasn't been CB's prospects like those 2 in ages....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    meh all rumors right now...doens't matter though becasue cox just called big ben for advice..so were in the clear...haha

if its true he needs to go, thats a little more disturbing then this franchise should allow right now.....sucks too because he was doing well to start the year, first 9 games he was solid last 5 he has sucked....rookie wall probally, CB aint a easy transition in the pros

in any case I think patrick peterson and nakumura are legit options for us anyways in the top ten....I like thompson and vaughn in specialized situations and goodman is probally good for 1 more year outside....but if champ goes we better spend that top pick on a CB like either of those guys....hasn't been CB's prospects like those 2 in ages....
    I hope we dont spend a top 10 pick on a DB. We really need someone on the line before grabbing another DB.

14. The Following 7 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Where are all the "How did this guy last til the 5th round?" inquirers now? I believe you have an answer to your question

16. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Nope. Precedent was set when Big Ben wasn't suspended for the first story or sexual assault. If Cox isn't convicted, I don't think he's looking at suspension. If he is found guilty, all bets are off.
    I'm pretty sure Goodell has always maintained the League the right to impose own rules of discipline regardless of what happens on the legal side an issue like this.

18. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

I'm getting to where I dread opening up my browser to see what's new with the Broncos . . .

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Mario Haggan

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post

I kind of hope we get Peterson, since no one can spell Amakamumara

21. The Following User High Fived Fan in Exile For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I hope we dont spend a top 10 pick on a DB. We really need someone on the line before grabbing another DB.
    i agree, but those 2 are champ bailey, darrel revis, and Aso quality prospects....and if champ goes do your really wanna rely on goodman and thompson????

now if we could nab a guy liek marshall from carolina in FA, Im all for passing up those 2...but if champ walks, CB is just as glaring a need as DE, especially since goodman hasnt been helathy all year, Cox may be in deep crap....and nate jones is dre bly bad right now....really we could be screwed there and honestly outside the top 3 corners in this upcoming draft the class drops off pretty bad in my eyes....where as the DE class goes deep into the 2nd rd....

im actually mocking nakumura/Marcel dareus/or nick fairley to us in the top ten for now.....but we still got aways to go....we dont even know what scheme we are gonna run next year
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    I'm getting to where I dread opening up my browser to see what's new with the Broncos . . .

-----
    Lmao, same here. Everyday it seems like its something new.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information