Thread: Lebron James gives Trent Dilfer a Hot Carl...

Default Lebron James gives Trent Dilfer a Hot Carl...

...via twitter

http://twitter.com/KingJames/status/12379982286299136#

http://twitter.com/#!/KingJames/stat...80278836166656

For a guy that whined the way he did when Billick dumped his untalented ass, I cant see how he feels he is qualified to critique anyone. He is one of the worst QBs I have ever seen.

In 14 season, he only had 4 seasons in which he had more tds than ints. He has never even passed for even 3,000 yards in a season. He has never had a season where he had a 60% completion rate. And he has a career 70.2 qbr.

At least Young played at a high level, Dilfer only played at a high school level.
    Last edited by ursamajor; 12-09-2010 at 08:12 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

He was average but i doubt he cares, he got a ring regardless. But, i do like him on TV and think he makes a good commentator. All of them have a tendency to be idiots at some point.

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

I was confused for a sec. Thought he said all that about Dilfer, that you said about him lol. But yea, Dilfer was a bum.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBJ View Post
    I was confused for a sec. Thought he said all that about Dilfer, that you said about him lol. But yea, Dilfer was a bum.
    No, "wildest dreams" was James'

I know the flak he got from Jordan about the way he went about going to Miami stung him. But Jordan could do it on the court. There lies the difference.

6. The Following User High Fived ursamajor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Just because he himself was not as good as Peyton does not mean he doesn't have the knowledge to intelligently speak about him as a QB.

Dilfer is the first one to admit that he was never a very good QB in the NFL. I hear him admit it all the time.

Personally, and I may be in the minority, I really like Dilfer as an analyst. He comes across as very intelligent about the game especially the QB position.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Dilfer was awesome in NFL Blitz on the PS1.
    Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

I don't care if he wasn't the best QB in the NFL. He's EXTREMELY knowledgable about the game, both offensively and defensively. How good was Belicheck in the NFL??? Jaws wasn't the best QB in the NFL, but is VERY knowledgable of the game. Both can break down game film with the VERY BEST in the NFL, and that is no exaggeration.

If you don't like someone's opinion, FINE. But don't try to break down their credibility with some nonsense about their playing. THey don't go hand-in-hand, it just makes you look ridiculous when you take that approach.

Trent knows the game... VERY well. He absolutely has the right to criticize Manning for his play right now, and its refreshing to see someone do it, because they are critiquing one of the best to EVER play. Trent knows Manning is one of the best to ever play, and can still point out BAD play by the best player. Thats ok. Thats alright. There isnothing wrong with that, and Trent absolutely has the skillset/knowledge to do it CORRECTLY. Good for Trent.
    Last edited by Ravage!!!; 12-09-2010 at 11:24 AM.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

11. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
    Dilfer was awesome in NFL Blitz on the PS1.
    Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums
    The entire Broncos team was more awesome.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Lebron James is an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I don't care if he wasn't the best QB in the NFL. He's EXTREMELY knowledgable about the game, both offensively and defensively. How good was Belicheck in the NFL??? Jaws wasn't the best QB in the NFL, but is VERY knowledgable of the game. Both can break down game film with the VERY BEST in the NFL, and that is no exaggeration.

If you don't like someone's opinion, FINE. But don't try to break down their credibility with some nonsense about their playing. THey don't go hand-in-hand, it just makes you look ridiculous when you take that approach.

Trent knows the game... VERY well. He absolutely has the right to criticize Manning for his play right now, and its refreshing to see someone do it, because they are critiquing one of the best to EVER play. Trent knows Manning is one of the best to ever play, and can still point out BAD play by the best player. Thats ok. Thats alright. There isnothing wrong with that, and Trent absolutely has the skillset/knowledge to do it CORRECTLY. Good for Trent.
    When he is giving analysis he is good. But often he is spiteful, and condescending. Like here.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nf...e=NFLHeadlines

BTW, he won a Superbowl playing that kind of football, and Rex went to one playing that kind of football. Not saying that we are going all the way this year, but we have a better chance than "zero"

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Lets have a ring count, Labron. You douche.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information