Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Raider Week!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalSoldier View Post
    And yet some idiot though Washington and Idaho wanted to watch the Jets and Tenn
    We were talking about the start time for the first game, but I do agree! I was glad to have ST when we lived in Wash because they were always doing this.

Den and Oak used to be the games to circle and watch even across the country. Though I liked to see the Raiders fall, it would be nice to see them somewhat competative and an organized franchise!

Again I hope the BRONCOS kick the crap out of the Raiders and prove the first game was no fluke!!!!

2. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

It's always a blast to beat up on the faiders.
    Merry.

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

Even though Al Davis has sunk this team, I still enjoy watching the Broncos beating up on them.

5. The Following User High Fived broncofaninfla For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick7 View Post
    Long Live Al Davis!

LOL Al behind the 8 ball

and him all dolled up at Oakland

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    LOL Al behind the 8 ball

That magic 8-Ball is going to not only hire a new head coach but will replace his scouting department for the 2009 Draft.
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

9. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

So the other day I was sitting with my mom and my daughter. My daughter was looking through some holiday gift giving magazine and she came upon a page of NFL ladies watches. She immediately shows my mom and me that there is no Broncos watch on the page and exclaims, "What kind football watches wouldn't have the Broncos?!" My mother then points out that they do have a Raiders watch and made some comment about how that at least counts for something because it was my father's team so we have to root for them. My jaw dropped, stared at her incredulously and explained once again, while I loved my father dearly and I still miss him to this day, he had godawful taste in football teams, the Broncos/Raiders rivalry is one of the greatest rivalries in all of sports and under no circumstances would I EVER do anything even remotely similar to supporting that abomination. And then my daughter piped in with a firm "Yeah!"

Mother =
    Daughter =
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

11. The Following 6 Users High Fived frauschieze For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by frauschieze View Post
    So the other day I was sitting with my mom and my daughter. My daughter was looking through some holiday gift giving magazine and she came upon a page of NFL ladies watches. She immediately shows my mom and me that there is no Broncos watch on the page and exclaims, "What kind football watches wouldn't have the Broncos?!" My mother then points out that they do have a Raiders watch and made some comment about how that at least counts for something because it was my father's team so we have to root for them. My jaw dropped, stared at her incredulously and explained once again, while I loved my father dearly and I still miss him to this day, he had godawful taste in football teams, the Broncos/Raiders rivalry is one of the greatest rivalries in all of sports and under no circumstances would I EVER do anything even remotely similar to supporting that abomination. And then my daughter piped in with a firm "Yeah!"

Mother =
    Daughter =

Good for you! Its clear from that you are doing a fine job as a Mom!

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

Mother =
    Daughter =
    Great showing from you and your daughter!
    Merry.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Mother =
    Daughter =
    Have you ever thought about becoming a day care provider? Or possibly a University Professor?

We need more people like you molding the youth of our nation.

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Have you ever thought about becoming a day care provider? Or possibly a University Professor?

We need more people like you molding the youth of our nation.
    Seriously, she is as smart as 95% of professors already, and has the added benefit of not having her head up her arse. That is rare in academia.

17. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    Seriously, she is as smart as 95% of professors already, and has the added benefit of not having her head up her arse. That is rare in academia.
    And she has a better rack than 99% of them.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    And she has a better rack than 99% of them.
    I can neither confirm nor deny that, as I am committed to mending my ways from this point forward. I have heard rumors to that effect though.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

I remember standing in line for the bus to elementry school arguing with the one raider fan that rode the bus with us. That was the start of my hatred for the Black and Silver. My dad would tell me stories of sitting in the south stands at old Mile High chucking Oranges at the Faider faithful. When I moved to Vegas, it was Football hell. Everyone I knew was either a 49ers, Raider, or Cowboys fan. I have enjoyed the past decade of Denver beating the crap out of the Fade.

Heres to hopefully another blowout:

I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

21. The Following 3 Users High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

If the faiders keep fading pretty soon their uniforms will be gray and silver.
    Merry.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bucky

An armed Broncos fan is standing alone in a room. Suddenly an armed chargers fan walks through the door and an armed raiders fan climbs through the window at the same time. The Broncos fan shoots the charger fan, then the raider fan. When later asked "If the raiders are a bigger rivalry, why did you shoot the charger fan first?" the Bronco fan responded "Business before pleasure."

24. The Following 4 Users High Fived nj10 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information