5 INTs
    98.3 QBR

4th Quarter +/- 7 points
    67.3% comp
    8.1 avg
    5 TDs
    2 INTs
    108.1 QBR

Here are Orton's stats in the same situations.

Behind 1-8 points:
    52.8% comp
    6.4 avg
    2 TDs
    5 INTs
    61.2 QBR

4th QTR +/- 7 points
    49.3% comp
    5.5 avg
    1 TD
    2 INT
    58.4 QBR

You can win in the playoffs with Jay Cutler. Not Kyle Orton. In fact, you can't even make the playoffs with Kyle Orton!

2. The Following 12 Users High Fived Truth For This Post:

Not sure how you know you can win in the playoffs with Jay Cutler, considering he hasn't even made the playoffs.

You can win in the playoffs though with good D. Which is what the Bears have this year.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoBJ For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBJ View Post
    Not sure how you know you can win in the playoffs with Jay Cutler, considering he hasn't even made the playoffs.

You can win in the playoffs though with good D. Which is what the Bears have this year.
    Hell, with a defense like that, you can even win in the playoffs with Rex Grossman as your QB.

6. The Following 6 Users High Fived silkamilkamonico For This Post:

Huh? I thought the Bears were the "worst 3-0 team in history"...alon w/ the Chiefs.

8. The Following 6 Users High Fived ursamajor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Hell, with a defense like that, you can even win in the playoffs with Rex Grossman as your QB.
    Respect the "Sex Cannon"

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Same can be said of Orton, he's never started a playoff game in his life.

11. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

anyone who thinks Orton is better than Cutler needs to have your head examined

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Yea I love diabetic, drunk, turnover machines.

14. The Following 7 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

So he can throw interceptions left, right and center?

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller, Peyton's Neck

No thanks.

Jay has talent but I'm glad he is gone. I'm not saying Orton is better and who knows about Tebow. I'm just glad I don't have to look at his mug every week.

If Denver's defense played as well as Chicago's this year we would be leading the division. I have no doubt...I checked with a local interdimensional psychic.
    Thanks Shake!

17. The Following 7 Users High Fived Dirk For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    No thanks.

Jay has talent but I'm glad he is gone. I'm not saying Orton is better and who knows about Tebow. I'm just glad I don't have to look at his mug every week.

If Denver's defense played as well as Chicago's this year we would be leading the division. I have no doubt...I checked with a local interdimensional psychic.
    That isnt guaranteed. We cant score. Yesterday was proof that the first meeting was a aberration. Defense did all it could yesterday and we failed miserably. Even in 08' when the defense was ten times worse we had a better record under Cutler.

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Any given Sunday North....any given Sunday.

We couldn't score, true. But neither could KC on this defense who is in the bottom on all facets of the game. We have been close on several occasions this year. If the defense was better, we probably would have won those games. I'm just sayin, if our defense was as good as Chicago's defense we would be sooooooooo much better.
    Thanks Shake!

21. The Following User High Fived Dirk For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    Any given Sunday North....any given Sunday.

We couldn't score, true. But neither could KC on this defense who is in the bottom on all facets of the game. We have been close on several occasions this year. If the defense was better, we probably would have won those games. I'm just sayin, if our defense was as good as Chicago's defense we would be sooooooooo much better.
    True, but then again our Oline is playing better than his. I guess my point is im all for giving Orton credit for how he is playing but this continued agenda that people have to rip Cutler just seems pointless to me. The kid is good and while he is still making some mistakes i can also see his progress. And lets not pretend that drama was all on him when it came to why he left. McD had his hand in that as well. So while Chicago has some good things going for it they have other issues that we dont have.

23. The Following 4 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

I don't wish we still had Cutler. Hated it when we traded him but I'm over it now. I'm not a fan of our current milktoast QB and am anxiously awaiting to see if the guy on the sidelines wearing #15 can do better.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

25. The Following 4 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    True, but then again our Oline is playing better than his. I guess my point is im all for giving Orton credit for how he is playing but this continued agenda that people have to rip Cutler just seems pointless to me. The kid is good and while he is still making some mistakes i can also see his progress. And lets not pretend that drama was all on him when it came to why he left. McD had his hand in that as well. So while Chicago has some good things going for it they have other issues that we dont have.
    I agree. I don't rip on Cutler. I have always said he has talent. I just don't like his attitude.
    Thanks Shake!

27. The Following User High Fived Dirk For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information