Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: ESPN NFL Countdown, makes it official...

Adopted Bronco:
    Craig Morton / Haven Moses

Quote Originally Posted by EMB6903 View Post
    Lets just hope Denver can fire Mcdaniels, and Hire Parcells.

Even if its for the short term. Parcells will rebuild and get this team going in the RIGHT direction.
    If you seriously think the Big Tuna would let this egotistical narcissistic punk be his head coach (because that is what Bowlen will probably require) then you are either

1. High
    2. Drunk or
    3. High and drunk

The Big Tuna is the ONLY ego in town, he wouldn't take McDaniels #&$^*. For one thing, McDaniels has accomplished NOTHING in the NFL.

I can shoot par or better at Pebble Beach too if a pro golfer puts me on the green in regulation within 15 feet of the pin, which is exactly what happened with Josh McDaniels in New England.

Josh McDaniels didn't make the Patriots winners, he was handed to the keys to an awesome machine with a genius looking over his shoulder the entire time telling him what to do.

I think we can all see that now, and Bill Parcells probably sees it too.
    Give a man a match and he will be warm for a moment, but set him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

2. The Following User High Fived eessydo For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ursamajor View Post
    Holmgren led the 'Hawks to their greatest stint in franchise History. They also got robbed out of a Lombardi.
    I know that, I live in the greater Seattle (sadly). That being said, Holmgren did not get the Hawks to the big dance until AFTER he had given up the GM duties for the club. It was a big deal up here at the time because the Hawks really were not doing that well and there was a lot of talk around here about him being fired. His job was saved when he agreed to give up the GM part and focus on the coaching part.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information