Thread: Happy Birthday pnbronco

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

Merry.

2. The Following User High Fived Day1BroncoFan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    A Damned poor choice of ways to celebrate your birthday, Pn. Just sayin', but I might have chosen different than a severe intestinal ailment...

Get better, please. We miss you when you ain't around
    I guess on one hand I'll always remember my 51st Birthday, on the other hand it really has sucked. I think I feel a little better tonight, at least I'm hoping I am.
    Getting Stoked

4. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    Thank you guys so much. I have not fallen off the planet I was in between the storms from the NW, Salt Lake got 2 feet. I think out of the 1400 miles there was only about 100 where there was not ice, snow or fog, so it was a killer drive home. I so hate WY, the ice on the road just sucks.

So I get home Monday night get up Tues like normal and then bend over in unbelievable pain on Tues. I ended up in the emergency room that afternoon to find out I have something called diverticulitis. It's a infection in the colon, so it's been like having the worse flu ever, in nausea plus all the other things that go with it, plus having this pain in my lower abdomen that's darn close to labor more than once and has not let up in 3 days. I'm on lots of meds, so I hope they kick in sooner than later. I've been up for 20 minutes today and so far that's a record.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and that the boys can pull it together on Sunday.

Hope you get better soon!
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

6. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Pola!! I haven't logged on much with the holiday, so I missed this. You deserve the best!!

8. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Great news, I was able to stay up for 8 hours today and go outside for awhile. Still weak but I was finally felt like eating tonight, which was the first time since Monday. I threw up Tues meal. I'm staying on the bland for awhile, but man it feels good to be human again.
    Getting Stoked

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Hi P

I just got on tonight, Im up in Keystone, and noticed this. Hope it was a good Bday.

As my belated preasant to you. I Give you an Avs 7-3 win over the wild! I know, I know, its too much. But what can I say, we like you that much. Happy Birthday me lady.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

12. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

oh I just read your response earlier in the thread. I do not think my chinese tea willhelp for that. I thought you had the flu or something.

But I am sending you good vibes through this computer right now!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

and more
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That should about do it. YOu shall sleep well tonight and feel better in the morning. I promise.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Hi P

I just got on tonight, Im up in Keystone, and noticed this. Hope it was a good Bday.

As my belated preasant to you. I Give you an Avs 7-3 win over the wild! I know, I know, its too much. But what can I say, we like you that much. Happy Birthday me lady.
    I didn't watch the 3rd period and thought you had been drinking.... OK guess I should have gone over there before I headed to bed..... Have a great time we are going to try to get and stay at the game......
    Getting Stoked

I'm a little late.

Happy Belated Birthday pn!
    This space available for lease.

17. The Following User High Fived gnomeflinger For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information