Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stay classy Browns fans

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Its a bit odd that the father didnt at least report it.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    To who? The police? Good luck finding the douche bag again once the cops show up. "Well officer, he was this drunk guy wearing a Browns' jersey"... with 75,000 other fans all milling around the parking lot.

I guess he could've told the stadium security but once again, it probably wouldn't have done anything because the guy who did it would've been long gone. I doubt many Browns fans would've stuck around to be witnesses against one of their own, one because most had probably been drinking, and two especially for an opposing teams' fan who just beat them.

Chivalry and doing the right thing is almost a dead art these days. Most people won't get involved in anything unless it affects them directly because you never know how people will react. People get shot or beaten with baseball bats just for cutting someone off or bumping in to them in a crowded bar.

I probably would've done the same thing and just left with my son and diffused the situation before I ended up shot, stabbed, or beaten by not just one, but a group of drunken Browns fans while my son got to watch.
    Last edited by HORSEPOWER 56; 11-18-2010 at 05:59 PM.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I probably would've done the same thing and just left with my son and diffused the situation before I ended up shot, stabbed, or beaten by not just one, but a group of drunken Browns fans while my son got to watch.
    i don't know about getting shot or stabbed, but getting jump would be my big concern. If I have my son and it's one on one then i'll break that idiots face, but if it's more than 3 of his pals trying to get me flustered, i take my son and get out of there. It might Hurt my pride but will save me from alot of sh*t i don't need my son to see.
    Back 2 Back Patches on my jacket/ Orange Zippers
    Super Bowl 50 witness

2019 Broncos Pick’em Champion
    2021 Broncos Pick’em Champion

something had to have been reported since it made some type of news.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    something had to have been reported since it made some type of news.
    Yea, i was talking more at the time rather than after. Im guessing the stadium does have some sort of security camera system there.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Yea, i was talking more at the time rather than after. Im guessing the stadium does have some sort of security camera system there.
    Security Cameras? Hell, The Browns can't even afford disinfectant for the locker rooms as evidenced by how many players have gotten Staph infections there the past few years...

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I hope BRONCO fans would never act like this idiot regardless if it was a kid in a Raidiers jersey!! And we wonder why people are advocating to take booze from the games!!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...g-browns-game/
    WTF????
    Are US football fans turning to European soccer "fans"????
    How stupid is that? Tackling an 8 y/o kid???
    SHAME on you mister great tackler
    Froggy's back !

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information