Thread: Free Random Image Signature Hosting

Default Free Random Image Signature Hosting

Here is a thread from BM where I offerered to setup rotating images for people's sigs and host their images:

------------------------------------------

Executioner PM'd me earlier to se if I could help him setup a random image for his sig. I sent him the link to the thread BFC had posted a while back to a site that was offering free random image hosting, but it turns out they have replaced peoples random image with a banner ad.

So, I spent the afternoon coming up with an addon to my website that would allow people to upload images and create a random image to put in their sig.

Here is an example of the what I setup (the images are fuzzy, as they were screen captures from a special about the Bronco cheerleaders signing calendars earlier this year).

Notice that every time you refresh/reload this page, the image will change.

Ok, as long as I have space (currently I have over 15 gig free), I will let users setup accounts and upload pictures that can either be used individually to use in your sigs, and I will give you a link that you can put in your sig which will randomly display an image from all the ones you have uploaded.

Here are the steps to get started if you want to host pictures on my site.
    1. Go to http://www.broncos07.com/broncomania/index.php and register an account.
    2. You will receive an email that will include a link for you to click to activate the account.
    3. PM me with the user name you registered with, and I will create a photo album you will be able to upload to, and I will send you the link to put in your sig if you want to show random images.

NOTE: You have to PM me and I have to do a small amount of setup work on your account (only takes me 60 seconds or so once I receiver the PM) before you will be able to upload pictures

After I send a PM back to you letting you know that I have created your photo album, you can follow the following steps to upload your pictures (I will also send you the link to use to show random images)
    1. Go back to http://www.broncos07.com/broncomania/index.php and login with the username and password you previously registered.
    2. Once logged in, click on the "lightbox" link on the left side.
    3. Choose the photo album you want to upload pictures to (I can create more than one if you want to seperate your pictures, such as to have multiple random image generators for your signature)
    4. Click the upload button
    5. Choose your file by clicking browse (do not type in a URL of another website where you have an image stored, since it will not be uploaded to broncos07.com, the image will only be linked and therefore the random image generator won't work).

Default Free Image Hosting at Broncos07.com

In addition to the image rotator/random image generator I have setup for people, I also have plently of space on my site for anyone that wants to host their images at Broncos07.com.

I can setup as many image galleries as you would like, in case you want to keep different types of images in different galleries.

Here are the steps to get started if you want to host pictures at Broncos07.com.
    1. Go to http://www.broncos07.com/broncomania/ and then register an account.
    2. You will receive an email that will include a link for you to click to activate the account.
    3. PM me with the user name you registered, and I will create a photo gallery (category) you will be able to upload images to, and I will then send a PM back to you with all the information you need to get going.

NOTE: You have to PM me and I have to do a small amount of setup work on your account (only takes me 60 seconds or so once I receiver the PM) before you will be able to upload pictures

Once I have your account completely setup, then you can upload/delete and link to your images on your own from that point forward.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information