Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What 5 college players do you think we should take with the Rd 1 pick? Be realistic.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalSoldier View Post
    Ok and I am being realistic on where things right now. The fact of the matter is there is way too much that can happen between now and the draft.

Now if you say "Who do you really really really want" then I might say someone, but I just think there are way too many factors.
    OK. Thanks for contributing to the thread. I really wasnt trying to take you to a place youre not capable of going. Again, thanks in any case.

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by lex View Post
    OK. Thanks for contributing to the thread. I really wasnt trying to take you to a place youre not capable of going. Again, thanks in any case.
    I am capable of drooling, but just not able to make a serious pick until I know more. I mean I could easily come up with a huge list of players I wouldn't mind seeing in a Broncos uniform.
    The bronco chemist.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

I am capable of drooling, but just not able to make a serious pick until I know more. I mean I could easily come up with a huge list of players I wouldn't mind seeing in a Broncos uniform.
    If youre saying that theres a lot of season left in college football, youre being Cpt Obvious here. We're all aware of that. Not sure what your point is.

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

If youre saying that theres a lot of season left in college football, youre being Cpt Obvious here. We're all aware of that. Not sure what your point is.
    The point is that we don't even have a clue who is going to be in the draft and who isn't. At this point I can't make a reasonable pick because there is no way we will know who we can get. The best I can do is dream.
    The bronco chemist.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

The point is that we don't even have a clue who is going to be in the draft and who isn't. At this point I can't make a reasonable pick because there is no way we will know who we can get. The best I can do is dream.

Again, we already know theres a lot between now and the draft. Thats been established. Again, not sure what your point is.

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Again, we already know theres a lot between now and the draft. Thats been established. Again, not sure what your point is.
    THAT YOU ASKED FOR A REASONABLE PICK THAT CAN'T BE REASONABLE AT THIS TIME!

Sheesh how clear do I need to make it.
    The bronco chemist.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Again, you keep saying this like its supposed to be a prediction that your going to be held to. Unrealistic would be Darren McFadden or Brian Brohm in the 2nd round or 3rd round. There is admittedly less certainty this early in the season so its reasonable to base it to some degree on some consensus or some other sources. For example if numerous people have Okam as a 1st or 2nd rd pick, its reasonable to think he might be available to us. I dont see what your hang up is.

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Again, you keep saying this like its supposed to be a prediction that your going to be held to. Unrealistic would be Darren McFadden or Brian Brohm in the 2nd round or 3rd round. There is admittedly less certainty this early in the season so its reasonable to base it to some degree on some consensus or some other sources. For example if numerous people have Okam as a 1st or 2nd rd pick, its reasonable to think he might be available to us. I dont see what your hang up is.
    Because it never says the same. People flunk at the Combine or flourish (how do you think we got Cutler or Lendale White fell so far?) Sometimes someone who was thought to be a low first round suddenly becomes the #1 pick over all.

As such it is completely impossible to make a realistic assessment of anything.
    The bronco chemist.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Because it never says the same. People flunk at the Combine or flourish (how do you think we got Cutler or Lendale White fell so far?) Sometimes someone who was thought to be a low first round suddenly becomes the #1 pick over all.

As such it is completely impossible to make a realistic assessment of anything.
    A cow says, "moo".

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

A cow says, "moo".
    I like cheese.
    The bronco chemist.

give me deshaun jackson and some rookies to play special teams and get a OG and OT in draft.

Focus on OLB and Saftey Via trade or free agency/disgruntled player... I will be a very happy camper.

Owww and a wide receiver.

I am excited for the draft already

Adopted Bronco:
    #27 Steve Atwater

LOL you kill me loyal

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information